Chapter 93 ( Grandfather)

It's quite ironic. How right now all of them are in this room without knowing anything.

" Catalina, Why bring her?" Tanong ni Annika at Sumulyap Kay Aleana na nasa tabi Ng dalaga.

She smiled at Annika. " Aleana is a friend of mine. Moreover she is the Royalazena Heiress. You also know that right?" Sinulyapan nya Ang dalaga na masama Ang tingin Kay Aleana na busy lang sa page cellphone. " Maybe we will need her. After all her background isn't ordinary too." Dugtong nya pa.

" If she's beneficial. Let her stay here." Napatingin silang lahat sa nagsalita. They saw Marcos who was busy typing on his laptop with no expression on her handsome face.

Catalina chuckled. Looks like after what she did with the automobile Corporation a few weeks ago finally brings a good outcome.

Losing so much money really makes Marcos finally move. To use her again.

" It's nice to see you here Senior Marcos." Nakangiting pagbati ni Catalina sa binatang nasa kanyang harapan. Finally Marcos looked at her but What Catalina just felt was disgust and nothing else.

Afterall in the past. This same scenario happened.

She thought that Marcos loved her. So she Gave him the access to the Abestreu Family and in the end. Marcos used that stupidness of her to destroy her own family.

Why?

Catalina shook her head. " Won't you greet me back Senior Marcos? Aren't we comrade?" Tila nagtatampo na sambit nya.

Why? I also don't why? If I knew, would I need to hate him this much?

" What kind of greeting do you want me to do?" Matalim syang tiningnan Ng binata. 

" A simple one maybe." Catalina tried to smile even though she just wanted to kill the man Infront of her.

" Are you really here for an alliance? Our target afterall is your boyfriend. The Dremor Clan Master Gavin Dremor." Naramdaman ni Catalina Ang paggalaw ni Aleana sa tabi nya but of course Aleana won't make it obvious so does she.

" My boyfriend? Or me?" She displayed such an innocent smile with that question but that only makes Marcos gaze at her more intensely.

The target of this Alliance isn't the Dremor Clan at All but her family. The Abestreu Clan.

Reasons?

First: Annika won't dare to do anything to the Dremor Clan since Sierra was already the future Dremor Lady in anyone's eyes.

2nd: The Dremor Clan isn't a simple family. To destroy them you need to destroy yourself more but can Marcos and Annika dare do that when what they want is success not failure.

Lastly: Gavin is the youngest Master of the Dremor Clan. The world knows how intelligent he is. Do you think these two will bet something they are unsure of winning.

Different from the Dremor Clan. The Abestreu Family is an easy target.

1st: The both of them don't have connections with this family but Annika grew up with them. She knows every scent of secrets they have.