61-Chaos

With The great leader on my side, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief because that would mean the whole secret society is on my side.

The secret society has always managed to stay away from the public eyes.  No one knows the true identity of their members, neither their capabilities. That's only obvious, since whatever they are doing is a grave crime before the law.

In the novel, they would have carried out  the successful assassination of Rion if it were not for Sophia's interference. To think that they would dare to even do that is amazing and the they might have even succeeded. Of course, they had no idea about Sophia's capabilities as a half blood and that is why they lost the fight. But to think that they would have succeeded in overthrowing the throne is incredible.

Going against absolute power, that thought itself takes a lot of courage.

The people in power always exploit the weaker...

I know it very well.

And that is why I understand how that red haired girl feels. She looks at me with hatred and jealousy. In her eyes, I must look like a hypocrite.

Especially since I am the daughter of the Duke of Vorsack, one of the most evil men in this entire empire.

While Eric, he is like a god. A perfect existence, a person in power, who helps the weak.

But I know it.

I know that you don't give a damn about helping other people.

After leaving him over to Karlos with Duchess Roseanne, I wanted him to live a happy life and forget me.

But Eric saw that as a challenge.

He thought that I am giving him an opportunity and 7 years of time to prove himself to me.

And in these 7 years, he has gotten so much powerful that it's unimaginable.

A slave sitting on the throne?

I can't even imagine far he has reached in these few years.

Should I be happy...

This is what I wanted afterall...

I wanted to see you like this

I wanted to give you the opportunity to become capable enough to be untouchable.

Untouchable...

By my family...

By all the pain...

But not like this...

I just wanted you to forget me and live a happy life...

I wanted to undo your Brainwashing...

But he was never brainwashed in the first place.

He came back even more obsessed with me.

And now that you are so powerful not even my family can lay a hand on you.

I kept on pushing you away but that day...

That day I...

I stabbed you with my own hands...

And you gladly let me do that to you...

I wonder how he is right now?

Is he alright? He lost a lot of blood. It must have hurt so bad...

No wait why am I thinking of him? I don't have the time to worry about him right now! I have to worry about myself first!

I barely managed to escape a dead end over there and above all...