𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐇𝐔𝐆 ・❥・

❝𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝❞

❝𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The little girl whispered sitting next to the Knight. "Oh! Are you really cold, Lady Y/N?" he asked confused. It was no where near cold, in fact, it was quite humid, hot even. "yes..i think it's cold..i think..."

Felix immediately thought the worse. A healthy child feeling cold in this heat?! Then..she must not be healthy at all! Was it a virus, some blood disease,..cancer?! He wore a heavy frown and his eyebrows furrowed. "Don't worry my lady! I'll bring the royal doctor here! He'll see if anything is wrong with you! Hang tight okay?" he continued to mumble about how horrible it was that such an adorable child was so unfortunate to be ill.

"w-wait!" (name) squeaked. She suddenly felt bad for lying. Well..it wasn't technically a lie. The weather might have been hot, the sun was basically blazing over them, but the doe-eyed girl had been eye-ing his big comfortable looking arms. It looked like the coziest place ever to her.

Felix titled his head looking at the little finger pointing at his chest. Feeling embarrassed, (Y/N) looked at the grass of the field as to not meet his eyes, "i think....i think that will help.."

He mimicked her, and pointed to his own chest, "Me?"

She timidly nodded, and still not meting his eyes, opened both her arms as to signal for..a hug? She wanted a hug! A hug from Felix! He quickly got the message and happily wrapped his arms over her, and lifted her up. She put put her hands around his neck and closed her eyes as Felix put a hand on her head, gently leaning her hand into his chest.

It was weird. Maybe it was because it had been so long since someone had held her so gently like this. But he had some sort of magical touch which made her so relaxed and at peace.

She had truly felt warm at this moment. Not even the softest of sheep's fur could compare!

It might've been an unusual scene to onlookers at this moment, since it was just a grown red-haired man carrying a little girl in the middle of a field.. but to them, it was special. The knight smiled and held her as close as he could.

She was the cutest kid.

💙💙💙

꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦꒷꒦꒦

this is just a little oneshot cuz I've had writers block for this book forever. this def helped get my train of thought back lol. sorry to everybody who's been waiting, and thanks for liking my book!

is there any songs you think would go better with this moment?