CHAPTER- 54

______________💛💛

Kal the miley phir
Kyun lage aise
Tumse miley
Arsaa hua jaise
Ab tu bataa jo ho pataa
Tere bina lamha
Lamha jiyenge kaise

Teri baahon ka ghera
Badaa mehfooz lage hai
Badi bekhauf
Jagah hai ye oo oo
Inme hi rehna chaahein
Teri panaahein
Jab tak hai jeena chahenge..

______________💛💛

Next day

"Bhabhi I will come to the company today and after your lecture by bade bhaiya we will go for shopping!" Tara said when Akshita was in kitchen putting her plate.

"Ok Tara after 12 we will go!" Akshita replied and after biding her bye bye she move towards the car and sit inside just to find her husband doing something in phone.

His side profile was looking so hot without his trying She observe him with a beautiful smile on her face, He is good physically but Emotionally from heart he is a gem, this man is so perfect in every sense.

"You want to say something fuggi?" He asked still focusing on phone.

"No!" She shook her head and look outside of window when the driver drove off the car.

Suddenly Ekansh press a button which cause the partition between the the front seats and back seat, hearing the sound she turn and look him with a frown, he pull her closer sliding his one hand on her waist and with another holding her one hand.

"Say!"

"What? I don't have anything to say!" She shrugged off.

"I know you want to say something but if you don't want to now then tell me later I will be waiting" he kissed her forehead and in response she closed her eyes.

When they reached office Akshita find Yug so she stopped and because of her Ekansh also Stopped but not looked happy now.

"Hey Yug!" Akshita Said with a bright smile meeting him after so long which her husband didn't like.

'She don't smile this brightly with me!' he pout thinking.

"Good Morning Ma'am and Sir" Yug wished them to which Ekansh replied with a small nod.

"How many times I have to tell you to not call me ma'am call me Akshita!" She said in fake serious tone before he could reply Ekansh said.

"How can He BABY!! I am the boss here so that you, Right Mr.Malhotra?" Ekansh more likely to threaten yug with glares to which he nervously nodded with a smile.

Bichara Yug bina baat boss ki Ankhiyo se goli kha reha hai!!😥

Before Akshita could say anything Ekansh took her from there to his cabin.

"I was talking to him!" Akshita yell a little when they entered his cabin.

"He comes to work here not to make friends! Let him do his work only!"

"Come on he is a nice man!" She replied being annoyed.

"But your husband is an Awesome Man!" She pout on his reply.

"Now come! Let's continue from where we left yesterday" her legs halted on his words but he didn't notice because he was reading some file.

'Akshita he is talking about work not what you are thinking!!' she made herself understand shooking her thoughts.

Her focus went on the laptop and then his chair on which he was sitting.

"You want me to teach you sitting on my lap today also, fuggi?" He asked with a smirk but concentrating on the file making her come out of the thoughts where she was not virgin anymore.