AUR MUJHE?

IN THE MORNING

Kartavya was sleeping on his stomach. His upper body was bare. Geetanjali slowly trailed her fingers over his spinal cord. A small smile formed on her face. She caressed his soft hair tendrils. She has to agree that his hair is more soft and silky than hers.

Leaning down she murmured "good morning bunny, get up"

"Hmm papa abhi time hai" Kartavya mumbled in his sleepy state

Geetanjali kissed his head, smilingly she went to open the window

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kartavya jerked open his eyes when the word 'bunny' hit him hard.
Getting up from his sleep, he roamed his eyes around the whole room to find Digvijay but he could only find his nymph.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Geetanjali's hair tied in messy pleats. Kartavya took a good look at her and rubbed his face. Taking a deep breath he looked at Geetanjali.

Leaning on the window base, Geetanjali wished him "Good morning, bunny"

"Morning ginny" Kartavya said resting his back on the headrest

"Mat chupaeye" Geetanjali said walking towards Kartavya

"Kuch chupa nhi raha mein"

"Juth. Apne feelings ko chupana is not good. Aap bhi jante hai ki papa ko leke aaj bhi aap bohot sensitive hai, toh phir yeh narazgi kyu?" Geetanjali asked

Kartavya answered with irritation "Geetanjali kuch baatein kahi nhi jati unhe sirf mehsoos kiya jata hai......."

Cutting Kartavya's word in the middle, Geetanjali stated  "Thik ussi tarah jese aapne bunny word sunte hi yeh mehsoos kiya ki papa apko bula rahe hain"

Suddenly there was a change in Kartavya's demeanor. Gritting his teeth he spoke "don't you ever dare to cut me in the middle and yes Mr.Chauhan has nothing to do with my feelings. I will appreciate if you keep this in mind from the very next second onwards"

Saying so he furiously left the room. Geetanjali couldn't understand the reason for such a dramatic change in his behaviour. Determined to find out the reason and mend their relation, Geetanjali left to the kitchen to make breakfast.

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें