This is Our End

Mike heads to the mall, passing by a crowd and heading to scoops ahoy. Dustin, Lucas, and... Will are there. Mike can hear his heart beating. His face heats up a little, getting nervous and hesitating on what to say.

Steve turns around and smiles, "hey Mike! How are you?"

Mike rubs the back of his neck, "oh uh. I'm doing good Steve, how's business going?"

Steve pats his hands on the counter, "it's going wonderful! But all these girls are trying to hit on me. Too bad I'm not single."

Robin hits steve in the head.

Robin cleans her hands with a towel, "you dumbass your in love with Eddie!"

Steve rubs his head, "yeah I know that, and I'm proud!"

Robin and steve start arguing. Mike is just standing there awkwardly, walking past them and going to the back. Lucas and Dustin look up and smile. Will looks up after and gets a bit red. They are playing dnd, and it looks like they are in a horrible situation.

Lucas looks up and stands up, "Hey man! What's up? How have you been?"

Mike fist bumps Lucas and smiles, "good! I didn't you all were here."

Dustin smiles, "we told you we were gonna be here."

Mike tilts his head a bit, "oh, I was talking to Nancy so I probably didn't hear."

Lucas shrugs and sits down, "that's fine!"

Mike looks at Will and gets a bit more red.

Mike gives a small wave, "H-Hey will, how are you?"

Will blushes a bit, "I'm doing good Mike. Wanna play dnd with us?"

Mike shrugs and pulls up a chair, "sure!"

The group finish playing dnd and the 3 walk out of scoops ahoy.

Mike slows down, "hold on you guys, I'm going to talk to Steve and Robin real quick."

They all nod and mike walks back to the counter. Steve and Robin are still fighting. Back to the awkwardness..

Mike grabs their attention, "Steve, Robin can I talk to both of you?"

They both look at mike.

Robin nods, "yeah, sure?"

They all go to the back and mike looks at his feet fiddling his fingers.

Steve crosses his arms, "so what do you want to talk to us about?"

Mike takes a deep breath, ".. how did you both know you were gay?"

Robin and Steve give a surprised look and then calm down.

Steve moves his hair back, "where is this getting from?"

Mike pats his lap, "I think.. I think I'm gay. But I-I'm not sure. I like someone.. a boy."

Robin rocks back and forth, "and is this someone gay?"

Mike shrugs, "Im not sure.. I don't even know if I'm gay.."

Steve puts a hand out, "well, do you like girls?"

Mike shifts, "I think so, I did like el."

Robin nods, "okay, then do you like boys?"

Mike shrugs again, "I- I don't know.."

Robin breathes out, "how about this. When you see a pretty girl, how do you feel?"

Mike thinks, "I feel.. nervous, like there's fluttering In my stomach."