A new world

Leilani Hiroshima had no idea what to make of her situation.

At one point, she thought that she was traveling in Alola for a visit to a friend only for her to stumble into an Ultra Wormhole.

She and Pachi found themselves in a forest, and Rotom could not find a Pokémon center within radar.

Since the animals were different as well, Leilani figured they were in another dimension. One without Pokemon.

This was a problem.

As she still had plenty of stuff to help her survive, she needed shelter. Thankfully they found an abandoned Manor underground and decided to fix it up.

It took them two weeks to clean up the place and settle, but Leilani found a job as a Waitress for a café from a town for money.

As for food, Leilani had her pokemon make a special farm on the surface for their berries and crops.

She sighed as she laid on the ground with Pachi.

"I wonder if we will get home. Giratina is trying but this world is still new to them."

"Pachi..."
---------------
Meanwhile, A man in a red suit jacket, a male with a scruffy beard and a fedora, and a samurai drove into a forest, losing their pursuer.

"Ha....I think we lost Zenigata."

"Though next time Lupin, don't invite Fujiko to a steal that involves a rare diamond!" Jigen growled.

"As an American would say, One of these days, you may bite off more than you can chew if she keeps distracting you." Goemon nodded.

"Don't talk about chewing this close to dinner..." Lupin whined as he leaned against a stone wall......only for him to fall through it.

"Wha? A secret passage?" Lupin said in curiosity as he walked on.

Jigen protested about this, but he and Goemon followed Lupin.

They found themselves at a moderately sized mansion that looked like it was in the process of being fixed up.

"Looks like someone decided to move in." Lupin said looking around.

"A lot of someones judging from the size of the place. With large pets." Jigen said as he spotted large pet beds.

"But why here?" Goemon wondered.

Then Lupin caught a whiff of something delicious.

"Mmmmmm! Someone's cooking!" Lupin said following the scent, ignoring Jigen's yelling.

However, Goemon felt like they were being watched.
--–--------------
In the kitchen, Leilani was making a sizeable meal as her Pokemon helped her feed them. Now she was preparing a large helping of tropical curry with Liligant Floral Tea, so she could have Tupperware the next day.

Then Grimm appeared. "Dusk, Dusknoir."

"We have guests? Three of them?"

She decided to play pretend to have the lower their guard.

Lupin opened the door to find the kitchen and spotted Leilani as she was in jeans and a blue t-shirt.

She was fixated on stirring something in a pot as she was making something with a concentrated look as she pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear as her purple eyes stayed on task.

Lupin being, well, Lupin, could not resist a pretty face, and decided to say hello, but then found himself facing a giant orange dragon, who seemed to sense what his intentions were.

Jigen and Goemon who just arrived would have attacked the dragon if it weren't for Vivian, Leota and Psyche, holding them in place with mad looks on their faces.

"Now calm down." Leilani said as the men looked to her. "Even if they did intrude, that's no way to treat guests." She said as Pachi hopped on her shoulder.

"Even if I told you to leave it would be rude as it looks like it could rain. Dinner?" Leilani smiled.
----------------
Plz comment.

How should Lupin, Jigen, and Goemon take this meeting and their personal thoughts?