Twenty-Two.

She pulled away sharply, and stumbled back. She nearly fell into the water.

"What the hell?" She yelled. He was blushing bright red. He shrugged.

"I just-" she cut him off.

"No. Please, just don't." She couldn't let him play with her feelings anymore. She grabbed her shoes and began to walk away from him.

"Wait!" He grabbed her hand. She wrenched her arm out of his grasp.

"No! Stop it! I'm done being played with! I'm not a toy." She sobbed out the last part. She turned around and put a hand over her mouth to muffle her crying. Suga ran around to face her.

"What? I'm not playing with you!" He grabbed her shoulders. She stepped back and shook her head. She keep backing up until she felt the water hit her feet. She took a deep shaky breath. It wasn't from the cold water.

"Don't you get it?" She wiped her eyes angrily. He took a few steps towards her.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I like you, you idiot! And it sucks when you act like you care, but you don't! You like Hyunsook you ass!" She hiccuped and wiped her eyes again. She was sobbing now."I hate you." She murmured.

"Oh f**k." He ran over to her and hugged her.

"No!" She sobbed, and wriggled free. She stumbled away from him, before stopping to cry some more.

"S**t I f**ked up this one pretty bad." He muttered to himself.

"Uh-huh." She hiccuped.

"I didn't ask you about Hyunsook because I liked her. I wanted to see your reaction." He began.

"Why? Why would you do that?" She tried to take deep breaths. It wasn't working.

"I wanted to see if you liked me!" He grabbed her shoulders. She didn't pull away.

"But, why? You asked her out anyways." She mumbled through uncontrollable sobs.

"What? When?" He laughed.

"A few days ago in the cafeteria." She tried to calm herself, to no avail.

"Oh my god!" He laughed.

"Stop laughing!" She yelled like a brat.

"I was telling her how much Jungkook liked her, and if she would like to go out with him! Not me! That's also why I asked you about her. Okay?" He gently wiped away her tears. She tucked her hair behind her ear.

"But why? Why would you do that?" She whimpered.

"Because." He murmured, his face dangerously close to hers. She didn't move away."I like you too." He chuckled.  His breath hit her face, it smelled like peppermint. She couldn't breathe.

"But-" He stopped her lips with a kiss.

He was...kissing her?