CHAPTER- 55

SonaliRajvanshi.  Shout out to you girl!!💕💕

(One of My favourite song!)

________________🦋🦋

Dekheya main chand dekheya
Nooran wale sitare dekheya
Par tere jaisa na koi dekheya main..

Lagta hai nigahon mein teri
Bin doobe rehna hi nahi
Mujhe ishq yeh karne se
Ab koi bhi na rok sakeya

O haareya main dil haareya
Main haara tujhpe o..

________________🦋🦋

Everything was going more than better now after that day Now they behave like long lost lover, Ekansh's day starts and ends with her kiss only If she forget kissing him then he would have take kisses from her it was normal for them to share kisses, flirting and sometimes talking dirty 🌝

But still Neither Ekansh confessed nor she said those 3 words, he is waiting for the perfect timing and even though she confessed him indirectly but she doesn't have guts to say those simple words.

It was Evening of day before karwa chauth everyone was busy with their wives as they have applied henna on their hands but Ekansh was late today today, he didn't find Akshita in the room nor on dinning table when he come there.

He look at Avyansh feeding Tara and now he so wanted to feed Akshita with his hands, he sit on his chair but frown at his mom and aunt.

"Mom Chachi why you guys are not eating?"

"We already ate as we needed to apply henna now you all are left to eat" Rashmi told him standing near his seat to which he nodded.

Not finding Akshita there he said

"Something is missing here!" He said trying to sound normal looking at table.

"Ohh yes!!" Bhavna said remembering which made Ekansh happy now she will call Akshita.

"Salad! Salads are not here I will ask a servent wait!" His smile dropped but he again tried.

"I mean chairs are less than members here!"

"Yes!" He smiled now they will call her.

"It's because Veer broke one chair when he was playing football here" Gayetri shook her head remembering her naughty grandson's actions.

"No I mean to say that someone is Missing here!" He tried to give them hint.

"Yes it's Veer! Now he is joining the chair's one leg as his punishment in room!" Adhiraj replied with a smirk on his face after all he knows his grandson very well.

Getting pissed off by their not so good answers he finally spoke.

"Where is Akshita?"

"Wherrreeee issss Akshitaaaaa?" Everyone on dinning table sang together just to make him more embarrassment that's the reason he was not asking directly.

"Why son? Your food will not get digest without her here?" Shlok asked teasingly.

"It.. it's not like that dad..I..I just didn't find her here that's why I asked!" He shrugged off looking away.

"But Bhai bhabhi went!" Avyansh replied trying to act innocent.

"Where!?" Ekansh immediately snapped at him with a jerk, she didn't inform him anything.

"You don't know?! We thought Akshita informed you! I was the one who dropped her at her uncle's place!" Trilok said just give him heartattack.

"WHAT!? WHEN!?" He stood up from his place in shock.