Chapter 13

Astrid POV

What the hell just happened, a few minutes ago we were all happily walking  to a pizza shop, cracking jokes about our most embarrassing moments; and then all of a sudden we come across some wired narcissistic gangster. And then bam we get into a fight.  

"Are you guys hurt?", Leonardo asked

"Obviously", Luca spat out

"Call Dom to come pick us up", Lorenzo said.

"What the hell was that all about"Elio said, as I helped him up. Luca had excused himself outside to talk to Domenico.

"Where shall we start?", Leonardo said taking a glance at Lorenzo. 

All of a sudden the old man barged back inside.

"Hey, you rug rats  you haven't left already. Alright then better help me clean this mess you made or else I'm reporting you to the police", the old man exclaimed.

 So we took a few minutes to help clean the mess we had caused and then went outside to join Luca, who was sitting on a bench near an old mail box.

"Well, would someone care to explain what the hell was that all about?", Elio asked

"Right... well as you can see they are no friend of ours"Lorenzo began.
Elio scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Elio cut the attitude, hear them out", I whispered to him.

"as he was saying before... see to put it simple they are our schools rival sports team or anything team, basically our school and there school have massive beaf and rivalry, so to put it simply their school and our school hate each other, the students hate each other, well a majority, which has caused a war between each other.", Leonardo rambled off, at least I'm not the only one that rambles off in this family.   

"These encounters can get a bit out of had when we cross paths with those bastards",Luca grumbled. Well I guess that makes sense.

Honk Honk Hooonk

"Metti subito culo in questa macchina, siete tutti in grossi guai!"(Get your asses in this car right now, you are all in big trouble!), Domenico shouted from across the road. 

We all rushed over towards his beautiful black mustang. He wore a black v-neck shirt with black jeans, he held a cigarette in his right hand and took one last taste before flicking it on the road.  Lorenzo had sat in the front next to Domenico, and the four of us had sat in the back all squished. 
"What the hell were you thinking, you idiots starting a fight with those ass holes, and on top of that right in front of your little siblings!", he huffed as he put his had through his hair.

"Are you guys ok?", He asked, turning around to look at all of us. We all just simply responded with a quite yes. For around ten minutes we drove in utter silence. 

"So Domenico, how are you?" I whispered, trying to break the silence. He glanced at the rearview mirror, his gaze was sharp, and if you looked a little bit closer you could tell he was wearing a little bit of eye shadow.

"Not good you", he responded then looked straight back at the road.

"alright, I really like your car, is it perhaps a1967, mustang", I responded, oh no what am I saying this is so embarrassing, I should have said nothing, uhh. I wish I had a rewinded button. He glanced at me once again, and this time to my surprise, he looked more calm.

"wrong but close, it's a 1968 model, you into cars or something?", he smirked, everyone was shocked to say the least. 

"uh not really I just had a art assignment a while back, the topic was about mechanics and engineer.. so instead of drawing a boring new sports car or just something easy and simple, I did quiet a bit of research on you know classical cars, and found out that I prefer classical cars over more modern designs", I rambled off again. Domenico's smirk grew into a smile, and then laughed. 

"If you want later on this week you can check out my cars interior in more detail and engine, if you show me what you drew", 

"that would be nice". I responded back with a smile

Third POV 

They had finally arrived at the gates of their home. Domenico had guided them inside.

"You five better go upstairs to Dads office", the five had already knew what had awaited them, each one preparing themselves for their fathers wrath. The twins unsure what to do.  They reach the doors to their fathers office. Lorenzo took the lead and opened the door.