30 - Love maze

Jungkook

I'd been awake for more than twenty minutes, and the only thing I did was watch her sleep. Some people may think it is weird, but not me. Watching your loved one sleeping brings an oddly unreal comfort and peace. Something I'm experimenting for the first time.

She is so damn gorgeous, and sometimes I wish I could give her my eyes, even for a minute, just for her to see herself exactly how I see her. Or better, my heart. That way, I would know for sure she would never doubt about my feelings for her.

Her long, blonde hair is messy, covering half of her beautiful face, and I can't help but brush away the rogue strains of hair from her forehead. I get on my elbow to take a better look at her, and it surprises me that though I know each and every detail of her features, I find myself staring like I did the first time I saw her.

Her lips are slightly parted, and I'm doing my best not to laugh, noticing how cute she is when drooling on the pillow. She fell asleep in my arms last night, but now she's lying naked on her belly, the bedsheet covering only her ass and legs.

Her full breasts are squeezing against the mattress, overflowing on the sides, and my hands are itchy, asking me desperately to touch her. I never thought this woman would rock my world so hard, swiping me out of my feet with so much intensity.

With her, I got to feel everything I pushed away in four years in a matter of months. But it feels right and natural, and she fits in my life like Cinderella's right shoe. I would be a complete idiot ever to lose a woman like her.

If once she was the visual representation of the Amazon wishlist, of something you can check but cannot afford, well, now she's all mine, and I can't afford to lose her. At first, I wanted her on her knees, choking with my cock, bending her over, or taking her from behind in the most primitive way.

I should have known that it won't stop at that because now, I want to know all her secrets and peel back each layer. Yesterday's events hit me like a whiplash, leaving a kernel of pleasure, a relief expanding like a balloon that only her feminine scent seems to penetrate.

Elation zips through me, thinking that finally, everything is solved, and there is only one reason I can ascertain. She knows I love her. In my head, and hopefully in hers too, our relationship it's as official as a referee with a whistle.

Everything that happened between us was a total love maze. We've been trapped in a labyrinth of decisions, both exhausted by all the different chaos we were carrying, but now I am confident we are on the same page.

I was afraid to let myself feel, thinking I'll end up hurting her, and I tried not to lose myself in the heat of the moment. But I don't want to use my head. I don't want to calculate the odds and try to prevent anything anymore because love is not a business.

I want to try, knowing that if I push myself, I may fall but rise again. I don't care if it will hurt because, in the past two weeks, I realized that nothing hurt more than not being with her.

So, I'm wondering, is there anything else that can hurt me more than this?