F O U N D

Mattheo Riddle

After the disaster this morning with Aurora and I getting our piercings caught Aurora woke up Noah while I took a shower.

I don't know what is wrong with me.

I want to fix... It obviously but I don't know how.

Last night with Noah wasn't the first time I've gotten hard in months like Aurora thinks. I haven't gotten hard to anyone else like that before but I've gotten hard thinking about Aurora and how we used to be.

Like right now, I'm hard in the shower thinking about how amazing shower sex with Aurora is.

But every time I try to have sex with her I have a mental block.

I have no idea why I can get hard thinking about her but can't get hard when she's touching me and begging me for affection.

I haven't been trying as much as I should with her. I'm scared of trying and failing. I hate the look she gets on her face when she's trying to get me hard and I just can't. it's even worse when she's trying to blow me and I can't even get hard.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my hips.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Can I come in?" Aurora asks.

"Yeah." I unlock the door and she walks in smiling shyly.

Her soft brown eyes move down my body, her thighs squeezing together as her eyes stay glued to my abs.

I smile at the sight of her. I know the full moon horniness can be extremely hard for her but I love seeing her like this.

"Noah up?" I asked her

"Yeah, he's downstairs eating." Aurora swallowed hard, her eyes moving back up my body.

"How are you doing?" I asked her.

She inhaled a deep breath, "I'm trying to relax but all I can think about is you bending me over the sink and fucking me hard." Aurora admits, looking embarrassed.

My eyes widen slightly.

Angel you have no idea how much I want that too.

"I may be struggling to get hard but my mouth still works, my tongue definitely still works and wants you." I tell her truthfully.

Aurora sighs, her shoulders slump.

"That wouldn't be enough." Aurora whispers, "Not that you're not enough I just really need dick."

I laugh at her.

She hides in her hands as her face turns red.

"I know someone who has a dick and might be up for it." I suggest.

Aurora stares at me confused.

"Noah." I explain.

Aurora shakes her head, "I don't..." She exhales a deep breath.

"Do you want that? Would you like to.. fuck him? and don't lie I want to know." Aurora asks, I stare at her for a while because I don't know.

"Do you want to have sex with him?" Aurora asked again.

"No." I said, I don't. if I truly think about it, having sex wouldn't help me in any way. I don't want that, I want aurora and I want to be enough for her.

"Do you want to have sex with him?" I asked Aurora, I brought my hand to the inside of her smooth thighs.

I step closer to her and slip my hand up her sleep shorts.