CHAPTER- 56

________________💕💕

Kaise kahen kya hai sitam
Sochte hai ab yeh hum
Koi kaise kahen woh hai
ya nahi humare

Karte to hai saath safar
Faasle hain phir bhi magar
Jaise milte nahi kisi dariya
ke do kinare

Pass hain phir bhi paas nahi
Humko yeh gum raas nahi
Seeshe ki ek diware
hai jaise darmiya

________________💕💕

Next Day

At 3am

Akshita woke up early for the first time in her life that is only for her husband, she woke up and find her husband sleeping like a baby cuddling her, he looks cute with messed up hairs.

Putting all the thoughts aside she went to do her morning routine, after some time she came out changing in her Red saree with wet hairs, she put the vermillion in her hair line and set her nuptial chain, her face was glowing more than usual today taking the last glance of her husband she left the room with a smile.

Going downstairs she found Gayetri, Rashmi and bhavna on the dinning table she wished them.

"Oh great Akshita you came! Rashmi give the plate to Akshita you made for her" Gayetri said and Rashmi nodded.

Till then Tara also came and Gayetri guide the same thing to bhavna also, the 4 ladies sat to have their sargi while Gayetri served them, she doesn't do fast now because of her health issues she can't starve herself, she was serving when she found Shlok and Trilok coming.

"You guys are late!" She said to her children.

"Mom it's too early so!!" Shlok replied taking seat beside Rashmi and Trilok beside Bhavna, the ladies smile at them, how lovely they are.

"Wow! Papa and bade papa also do fast for mom and badi maa and here is our husband who don't even care!" Tara pout making them chuckle.

"They will do Tara they may not tell but we know our sons!" Shlok said confidently.

"Yes! See one of them is already here" trilok point at upstairs from where Ekansh was coming downstairs his both hands in his pocket.

"See who is behind!" Rashmi exclaimed with a giggle, Avyansh was coming while rubbing his eyes for better vision like he just wake up.

"See told you!"

They both took their places beside their wives.

"Ekansh but you can't stay hungry then how you will control your hunger?"

"I am just accompanying her here mom! And felt hungry so.." He shrugged off taking sargi in his plate.

Elders look at him suspiciously as his voice was little unpleasant but they take it normally because Akshita didn't mind.

Avyansh didn't like this he thought his brother will be doing fast but he was not, he looked at Akshita who was behaving normally but looking at others doing fasting for their wives she too wanted Ekansh to do fast for her, he didn't say anything as he don't want to make her mood more bad today but surely he gonna talk him later.

After finishing they all went to their room, before going to his room Ekansh took some fruits with him when he entered the room Akshita look at him with frown.

"You have eaten alot and still you will eat these too!! I am the one doing fasting not you!" She looked at him in surprise.

"It's for you! Eat it when you feel hungry!" He replied putting the fruits on table.