Chapter 41

Well this chapter is just on our NEILASHA

Well this chapter is just on our NEILASHA. So everyone enjoy reading hihihi <333🥳❤️💕😍🫂🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Author's POV

Hearing Tiasha's scream everyone rushed towards the place from where the scream was heard that took them towards Naina's room as pushing open the door, all walked inside.

On stepping inside the room, all looked at the surroundings as they found her no where while Naina was chuckling to herself as she was looking at a corner where there was a high bench when slowly all the eyes followed her directions as they saw Tiasha standing on top of it with a scared face.

"Tiashaaaaaa" Neil ran into the room with a worried face and immediately running towards her pulled her into a hug as she jumped down the bench.

"What happened??? You okay??? You got hurt??? What happened anything serious???" he kept on asking her continuously as both looked at each other.

"You don't worry. This time I won't let anyone take away you from me. I will protect you in every way. I swear I will do everything to keep you safe" he whispered to her as others kept looking at him, confused while Tiasha looked at him surprised.

"What happened now tell me??? You got hurt??? What happened???" he asked yet again while his behaviour was continuously making Tiasha suspicious.

Looking at them, Shalini felt something was there and they need to talk alone then immediately so she asked all to leave the room as they all were escorted from there to the living area by her.

""Cockroach. There is a cockroach there. You all should call pest controls immediately" she irked as she spoke while Neil looked at her unbelievably.

"Cockroach???"

"Yeah cockroach. You all should check the rooms also. That creature irks me" she made a disgusting face as he sighed, massaging his forehead.

"Well what happened to you now tell me??? You came worried as if I was living like a dea----------------" he placed his palm on her mouth as she pushed her a little with her back hitting the wall while he was looking at her, intensely.

With his tall figure towering over her petite one, both kept looking at each other for a long time and then without breaking the eye lock, Neil spoke up.

"You will never say that again. Never ever. Understood???" he declared and slowly removed his palm from her mouth while she kept looking at him who looked away and then back at her as she was still looking at him and he could feel her gaze on him.

"I will never say that again. I am sorry" she apologized as he took a step forward and gently tugged her free locks of hair behind her ear.

"You need to say no sorry Tiasha. Don't be sorry" he gently caressed her cheeks as she looked at him smiling.