11. Struggling My Way🥀

Jimin reached the Kisaeng house when everything was falling silent at early hours of morning.

It was just Kisaeng house thing. Kisaeng house remained open whole night and they slept at mornings. Jimin never understood this maths. Whenever he had this question, his mother used to shrug him off. But now he understands it all. And by every means he has no intention to indulge in any activity of the Kisaeng house.

"Where were you?"

Jimin froze at the voice. Thankfully or not so thankfully he left his fruit basket at the village chief's field itself. So he didn't have to worry about this woman catching him. She was the madam of their Kisaeng house, Ms. Nari.

The authority. Their caretaker. But Jimin would like to scoff if she ever had tried to actually take care of them...

Ever since Jimin's mother passed away, she used to nag Jimin alot. She had a firm belief that Jimin was going to present as an Omega. And she wanted him to learn how to whore himself since his mother was 'of no use' in her last days. And he and his mother were just being a burden to them.

So Jimin was working hard to earn some money so someday he would be able to treat his mother. His mother knew, she wasn't going to survive this whatever disease it was. She tried preparing for the worst. But Jimin being the naive little Omega who grew up sheltered under her mother's wings even in this harsh surroundings, couldn't get the hint. He kept busy with earning money for his mother.

Then one day she passed away.

No whore from Kisaeng house grieved as much. They were just no one one for poor little Jimin. He knew no one was left for him when he had walked alone behind the Beta guards who were given duty to 'dispose' his dead mother's body into the forest.

Yes, forest. Since they weren't pure people, they weren't given permission to lie in graveyard even after death. As if they weren't humans.

He cried hysterically when those betas just buried her body dutifully without any emotions. He was finally left alone to survive.

Only Minho and Jungkook by his side. They gave him the emotional support he desperately needed. Minho suggested to move out of the Kisaeng house for good, or they would try to use him too just as Jimin's mother used to warn. He even tried giving Jimin some money so that it would be easier for the younger to move out. But Jimin refused to accept the money which he hadn't earned himself.

He, then, started to earn for himself.

Because the manipulation at the Kisaeng house had already started as he started to lean to his presenting age.

Nari knew Jimin was a gem. A rare male Omega.

She was sure he was going to present as an Omega. Just thinking about how much profit she would be gaining would salivate her mouth with greed.

She wanted to keep Jimin, so he would attract far more customers for him than any whore at her Kisaeng house could. She knew Jimin was her fortune. Now his mother gone, there was no one left to protect him.

Before Jimin could answer her she seemed to caught on something. She tilted her neck slightly and sniffed the air lightly. Jimin's eyes widened. A quickly tried to distract her.

"I was just wandering around—", he was cut of by her.

"Wait—", she said and neared him. Jimin scooted away from her on instinct. But it wasn't enough to hide from her.

"Are you... going into heat?", She asked with narrowed eyes. Jimin's eyes widened in horror.

"What do you mean heat? No—", he was quick to deny. She kept nearing him in slow strides. Jimin tried to dodge her and tried march out. But she quickly grabbed him by his hand.

Even though he was a male, he was still young and much underdeveloped than her. And due to quick approaching heat, he was feeling a little heavy and under the weather. So it was easy for her to hold him down.

"Leave me—", his struggles were fruitless. Since she called two of her beta guards in. The two males quickly stood before her, waiting for her order.

"Take him to back room. I need to get him on medications. Once his heat subsides, I will start training him personally...", She ordered.

"NO— LEAVE ME!!!!", Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs. The Betas covered his lips preventing him from screaming. They dragged him harshly despite the struggles of him.

Few Omegas who had woken up from their slumber because of his shouting looked at him emotionlessly. As if that wasn't something out of the box for them. It was bound to happen someday, they snickered.

Jimin scratched the guards. But they just hissed and continued dragging him.

His agonizing pain filled wails faded behind the halls as seconds ticked by, giving them confirmation that the Omega was now locked inside the isolation room. Nari smirked and looked at her assistant. Micha, an Omega in her early thirties just like Nari and one of the top whore of their Kisaeng house.

"His heat will be over in three days. Prepare to call for a bidding for his first customer. His purity is going to gain us a lot..."

_______________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis!!

I have observed that many of not most of you don't vote at all. Let alone comment...

Please if you want this story to be updated faster, I need my booster of votes and comments...

And also, I was thinking of writing a Hinglish FF... So any suggestions or opinions?

Borahae 💜