𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫-𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 // 𝐓'𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐔𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐮

Your age: 6, 8, 16

Summary: FLUFF. 
---

AGE: 6

"Where's my little princess?" Asked T'Challa, as he entered the throne room. You weren't usually allowed there, but on good days, Ramonda allowed you in, because you quite enjoyed playing and running around the Dora Milaje in there.

You saw your father, and immediately leapt out of Ramonda's arms, squealing, "Baba!" As you hugged his legs. He lifted you up and asked, "What were you doing here? Didn't I leave you with Shuri?"

"I was playing." You replied simply.

"Ah, well, playtime with your grandmother is over now. It's time for a walk!" He grinned, kissing your cheek.

Your walk was very interesting, in your opinion. You played catch with your father, and ran around till you fell asleep in his arms on the way back to the palace.

AGE: 8

"Okay, now, shush. Wait for your Baba to get his claws out." Shuri whispered to you, making you giggle and say, "Will the nail polish stay?"

"Yes, obviously. I made sure to put three extra coats as well as our self made quick-dry solution." She chuckled.

"How does it look? I don't think it's got anything new in it." T'Challa frowned, walking into the lab.

"I updated the claws, actually." You hid your face in Shuri's shoulder, as he opened out his claws. 

"...Shuri." He looked at his hot-pink panther claws. "Y/n..."

Looking at him innocently, both of you smiled angelically, "Yes...?"

"I cannot possibly fight in this!" He complained. Ramonda, at that precise moment, walked in to see her son flailing about his beautifully painted claws, and her daughter as well as granddaughter rolling around in peals of laugher. 

"So is this what you were doing, Y/n, when you were supposed to be training with Okoye twenty minutes back?" Ramonda asked, smoothly.

You paled visibly as Shuri swooped in to save your ass, "Sorry, Mother. I just needed to pick a colour to change T'Challa's claws into, and Y/n has the best taste in nail polish."

When Ramonda hummed and walked off in search of nail polish remover, Shuri nudged you and said, "You owe me. Big time."

T'Challa scowled and went to change his outfit, while you gave Shuri your last lollipop from your pocket. 

AGE: 16

"Wait, so you like girls?" T'Challa asked, confirming with you. 

"That's what being a lesbian means, Baba." You sighed. Shuri entered the room, ready to come to your rescue, but you stopped her with an ASL sign. 

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He asked, looking at you with tears in his eyes. 

"Yes..." You hesitantly replied, feeling upset to see him crying. 

"How long have you been dating her?" He asked. 

"Three months." You whispered. "Baba, why're you crying?!" 

He wiped away his tears and replied, "No, I'm so proud of you, little one. I feel so happy taht you feel safe enough to tell me this." 

"No, no, no, if you cry, I'll cry!" You sobbed, leaning into him as he wrapped his arms around you. Both of you turned into a crying mess as he expressed how proud of you he was, over and over.