10

Please vote and comment as much as you can!!!

Anirudh took her inside the room with her wrist in his hold. As soon as they entered inside, he closed the door of the room making Bondita's heart jump out of her chest in fear.

Anirudh held onto her shoulder and made her sit on the edge of the bed but she immediately stood up as if the bed has burnt her.

"What's wrong? Did something happened? Do you need anything? Just tell me freely, without any fear, okay?" Anirudh said trying to make her as comfortable as he can.

"No.... No.... Th... this is wro....wrong" Bondita shuttered as tears were threatening to fall from her eyes.

"What is wrong? And why are you shuttering and fearing so much. Try to relax and tell me." Anirudh said as he again made her sit on the bed and sat on the floor in front of her.

She took a deep breath to calm her nerves and started, "This is wrong. This nikaah. Everything is wrong. I shouldn't be in some man's room with him in the locked door. Everything seems to be wrong." Tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Some other man? Bondita I am your husband, your shohar. And from now on, this is your room and you have to live in this room, with me forever. Hmm?" Anirudh said, wiping away her tears.

"No.... No.... It's... It's wrong." She said stubbornly.

"Can you tell me what's wrong with this marriage?" He is now pissed off. He is having hard day's from 2 days. He hadn't slept peacefully and fought with everyone in the house for her and here, she was saying everything is wrong.

"Everything. Can't you see everyone is angry with this nikaah? And most importantly, in this whole situation, you are wronged. You didn't deserve all this." Bondita said.

"First of all, forget about all. You just have to focus on you, me and us. Hmm? And what were you saying about me?" Anirudh asked.

Bondita smiled, a sad smile breaking Anirudh's heart. "Look at me Anirudh. I am blind, I am weak. Someone like me can never be a capable wife to take care of her husband, she can only be a burden on him."

Anirudh frowned. "What nonsense is this. Who says this. Bondita, you can be an excellent wife for any man. You are amazing. So what if you lack something, everyone in this world lacks something or another. No one is perfect in this world.

Besides even without your sight, you can do anything and everything. It's like you are a superwoman. Not to forget, you are extremely beautiful, both from inside and outside." Anirudh smiled and cupped her face between his palms and look at her beautiful, shining face.

Bondita shook her head. "Anirudh, I am pathetic! You haven't seen me all these years. Like an idiot, I bump around walls and pillars, stretch my hand forward while walking like an broken string puppet.

No one can love someone as pathetic as me. Men's are attracted to women's body right? But I'm skinny, I have scary and pathetic face with full of scars. Everyone in the house told me that I am as scary as a ghost. I look horrendous."

Anirudh's temper roses. His family! Why, just why? What wrong she had done to them? He wanted to just do something as his eyes were turning red in anger.

But at this moment, Bondita needed confirmation. "If you are thin, then I will make you fat by spoiling you like a child. And as for a blind..... I can be your eyes and you can be my heart! We both are incomplete in one way or other way! Yes Bondita, I am incomplete. Will you help me to make myself complete?"

She nodded meekly.

"Bondita, listen! Whatever my ammi have done to you is wrong but she is my ammi anyways. So, please may I go and seek for her forgiveness? I don't want to ousted her like thing from my life. I'll try to do everything for you but please, I hope you'll understand me and my turmoil." He said helplessly.