Part 2

Knock knock..
(Uncle entered in prince room.. As soon as he entered.. Prince ran to him and hugged him.. And crying on uncle's shoulders )

Prince : Trust me uncle i did... Cause i was so scared. Please save me he will kill me tomorrow.

Uncle : what the hell are you saying.. He loves you so much. You did wrong... And i can't support you.. It's clear right even you can't deny that you did wrong.. Can you?

Prince : N.. N.. No..

Uncle : It's ok... He will be not harsh on you don't be scared.. Please calm down.. His anger is also obvious prince it's also not his fault.

Prince : H... He said.. I.. I'll face the worst consequences... Tomorrow will be my last day of life uncle 😭.

Uncle : Don't say nonsense prince behave your self.. Now let's eat something please.

Prince : no bh.. Bhai is there right?

Uncle : No he is in his room don't worry he has so many work.. He is already in tension and you increasing his stress by doing this kind of childish things..

Prince : I'm sorry..

Uncle : (uncle yelled at prince ) you have to learn like sorry can't fix everything... He will teach you tomorrow that maybe.

Prince : You also agree with him?

Uncle : This time yes I'm with him.

Ok now down be sad, you're not a kid be brave you should have that guts to face any kind of situation...if you did wrong then you should accept it.come and eat something otherwise I'll complaint to him.

Prince : No no please I'm co... Coming

Uncle : good wipe your tears, behave as your age.

(That night prince didn't go out of his room whole day.... Next day in the morning )

Knock knock...
Uncle : Good morning kid.. Should i come to your room with breakfast or you...

(Prince cut uncle's sentence and said)
Prince : I'm coming uncle.

Uncle : are you sure?

Prince : Yes uncle i know bhai is angry with me but he is not a monster.

Uncle : true. Ok come fast then.

(Vivek is already on dining chair and he is also looking something in laptop while eating... Suddenly )

Prince : Goo.... Good morning bhai.

Vivek : (his eyes turned to prince he took 3-4second..)
Good morning.(he said without any expression and again start to look something on laptop )

Finally... Ok done now I'm ready for my meeting.. Presentation should be good in any meeting it's so important part. Also this meeting is so important for me uncle... Boss really have so many expectations from me

Uncle : Don't worry best of luck.. You'll do good i know that.

Prince : Best of luck bhai (he said and quickly looked down)

Vivek : thanks uncle... Th.. Thanks prince.

(Vivek left for his work)

Uncle :see this time you have to perform good in mid exam ok?

Prince : i know uncle

(Prince really feeling so guilty.. Even though his brother is angry he never ignore prince...)

(Suddenly vivek called prince and prince got smile on his face..)

Prince's POV
He is calling me.. Ahh... Should i pick up... Oh God of course i should..
(He pick up the call)