Chapter 85

Kate's Pov

You have received 1 new massage.

The vibration of my cell phone wakes me out of sleep and makes me groan.

Unknown: Wait for me!

I looked at my phone and it was a text from a unknown number. What the hell? Who it could be? I ignored it and looked around.

I saw that Anna was sleeping peacefully beside me. Seeing her, brings back the memories of last night. I think whatever happened between us, it happened because of the heat of the moment but of course it shouldn't have happened.

I got up from bed, took a hot shower, did my usual morning routine and went to the kitchen.

Anna was already up and preparing breakfast. I felt a little awkward to look at her after what happened. I sat on the chair.

"Kate" Says Anna. I finally looked at her.

"Look, I'm really sorry for last night. It was a huge mistake. I don't know what got into me but I promise, it won't happen again" She said sounding too disappointed on herself.

"Yeah.. I feel the same way. Let's not mention it anymore and forget about it okay?" I said.

"Yes, that would be nice" She says, sounding a little relieved.

"I have a important meeting with some clients today. I have to leave early. I'll see you later in the office" I said as I got up from chair.

"Have a good day" She smiled. I picked up my bag, put on my jacket and headed towards the door.

I had planned on taking a drive on my range rover. There was nothing like a morning drive through the murky city on a rainy day.

I got in the lift and went down into the elevator, I got the button to the underground parking. The car park was dark and empty, a few cars were parked but not another soul around, I spotted my car and started walking towards it.

A hand slid around my neck.

"No!" I screamed as the hand began to strangle me. I kicked and struggled, naturally my first instinct was to fight it.

"Stay fucking still" A voice yelled. My mind couldn't register who's voice was it, I barely had time to figure it out before a cloth was slipped over my mouth and the room began to darken, my eyes closed. I was in a deep sleep.

-------------------------------

I woke up with a bad headache. I looked around to see I'm in a pitch black room. I tried to get up but something was pulling my left arm back. I felt around my wrist to feel something hard and cold. It must be a chain. I silently started to cry once I realized somebody kidnapped me. I tried to pull my arm out of the chain but I only made my wrist hurt. I already knew my wrist was going to be bruised.

I started to cry louder leaning my back against the wall. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming my way. The door creaked open making a bunch of light fill the room. They closed the door back and turned the light on making me squint my eyes. Once I got used to the light I opened my eyes. My eyes widened at who I saw in front of me.

"Hello darling" Says Adelyn with a big smile on her face.

"Why are you crying?" She bent down on my level. I didn't say anything. I was very shocked to see her. She should be in the jail right? Is this a dream? This can't be real.. she grabbed my face roughly so I could look at her.

"Answer my question" She said sternly still holding my face. I haven't seen her in years and all of a sudden she's in front of my eyes. She haven't changed at all. Those same hazel eyes and long black hair.

"This can't be real.. you're supposed to be in the jail!!" I said freaking out.

"I got out of jail long ago darling. What did you thought you will send me to jail and live a happy life with Jane Connor. I'll never let that happen" She says as I stare at her in disbelief.

"H-how did you got out of jail" I asked shattered.

"I have my connections. It wasn't that hard to be honest" She said and began laughing. She doesn't look like that old Adelyn anymore.. who I fall in love with once. Now she looks somewhat crazy..

"W-why did you kidnapped me" I said getting scared. She must have came back to take revenge from me for sending her to jail.

"Because you belong to me" She says as she looks straight into my eyes.

"No I don't!! Please let me go. I'm not yours!!" I say as a tear slips out my eye sliding down my right cheek.

"You're never leaving me. So stop cry" She wiped my face. I moved my head away from her hands.

"Don't touch me" I whispered looking the other way.

"I can touch you whenever I want" She gave me an evil smile.

"You know why?" I shook my head no.

"Because you're mine!" She yelled causing me to jump. At this point she looked totally crazy.

"Why are you doing this.." I asked her in a shaky voice

"Do you really wanna know?" She asked, grabbing my face roughly again. I only nodded.

"Then listen. I loved you. I gave you my heart but look what you did.. you shattered it into pieces. You broke my trust. You didn't even let me explain myself. Yes, I was the third member of the hooded group.. you know why I joined them? Because I truly loved you. All I ever wanted was you. I fall in love with you since the first time I saw you and I knew I had to be with you at any cost. But after finally we started dating, you found out all about it and sent me to the jail to die. You never cared about my feeling did you, Kate? You never cared enough to know my true intentions" She said each words with a very hurtful tone. I stayed quiet.

"Now you have already darken my door. Now I won't go soft and easy on you. Because you don't deserve that. You deserve to get treated roughly and get punished for your deeds. Don't even think about escaping because we are in the middle of nowhere, even if you scream from the top of your lungs no one will hear you. You have no way to get out of here. No one can take you away from me anymore. Not even Jane" Her words made me shiver out of fear. She can hurt me, do whatever she want with me and no one will be able to save me.. not even Jane..