24: TWO FACED MONSTER

" Hello"

" Were you that angry at me? ", He voice and poise calm, he asked turning the chair beside her. He sat folding his shirt cuffs back.

With a hard expression he tsked taking her tiny hands into his large ones. Stroking the cuts, he soothened them keenly observing. His fingers crossed over her but she kept her gaze low sobbing softly loathing to meet his eyes, she kept her gaze on the table.

His fingers traced her ring finger, to find it empty. Suddenly, his grip tightened and his gentleness soon washed away. But his poise kept it's charm.

" people always joked about me having a feisty wife and you are no different", He commented retreating his hawk eyes from her cocooned form to Jaewan who stood a little distant from them. Once she came forward he leaned and whispered something before dismissing her off.

His face turned smooth again, this time a warm smile plastered, his hands gently caressed her brown locks, with every touch he felt her shivers. But he didn't care, he kept enjoying it. He loved his wife being at his mercy. His each stroke on her hair turned on to her skin. He gently started stroking her cheek.

" Sir, Here. ", One of the maid interrupted his intresting stroking session,holding a packet out. His face adorned with silly smile was replaced by his stoic expression once he face the  girl probably in her twenties. He eyes the packet and her before snatching it from her. But before she could leave, she was held back by his authoritive voice.

" Stay back."

" Disloyal wife's tend to remove the wedding rings. Do you know that Ms.lee. ", He asked the lady eyeing her name tag and fished out the burnt platinum ring into his hands.

The maid remained calm unaware about his sudden questioning upon that his vicious aura he held.

Aera's posture straightened, once she saw the ring she threw into the flames in his hand, she kept her gaze glued to it now. He held her fingers and as if nothing happened he slid it back again.
Once he left her hand, she brought her hand back to her and started rubbing it as if she wanted to get rid of his touch.

" And Bluebeard hate them.", He completed his left off sentence and turned his gaze towards the maid.

" Give me your hand Ms.Lee ", He demanded holding his hand out.

" What! Mr.kim ", Ms.lee instantly flashed her astonishment upon his request.But his one eye dagger made her stuck her hand out.

" Next time sweetness, This Bluebeard won't slid the ring back. He will chop the fingers. ", He stated twisting One of Ms.lee's fingers. An excruciating shrill of pain erupted through her lips as tears slid down holding her hand. She kept her gaze low.

Aera's gaze stupefied as she gazed the scene in pure horror. Before she could process anything, Taehyung dismissed the maid.

" Get me her meal! ", He ordered Jaewan and soon they were all set. The finger twisting sound kept her mind occupied for moment until she felt his hand on her again.

" Leave me alone. ", She whispered making him to halt in his trance but he continued his acts.

" All done? Here. Have some ", He purposely added pair of pork ribs into her plate. Aera made no attempt to eye the food as she kept her gaze low feeling perplexed. Her mind needed sometime to process everything. She needed her space to vent up the anger that left in her.