+118+

"I'm so full I could explode!"

Giggling lightly at Samyeon holding her belly slightly pushed out you hold Jimin's hand as you all make your way into the parking lot, the male's eyes shining when he stops and presses a gentle kiss on your head.

"Alright, I guess it's time we take our leave."

Oh that's right, Jimin has something else he wants to show me!

"Okay Hyung, I hope you both are-"

"Wait! Unnie can I go with you? I don't want Mr. Grumpy Pants taking me home."

Looking at the pouting girl you start to open your mouth to ask Jimin but Jungkook shakes his head, his arms crossing in front of his chest as he lets out an exhausted sigh.

"No, Hyung and Y/N have other things they're going to do. Plus like you said, I live closer to you it's easier for me to take you home."

"That's not fair! You're always mean and make me be quiet in the car!"

".....How about I take you for ice cream on our way."

Your eyebrows raise when you watch the girl's expression change, her lips curling up into a grin as she smacks Jungkook's back and starts skipping towards his car as the male flinches and sends the girl a glare, his existential crisis kicking in when he lets out an exhausted sigh.

"That kid is going to be the death of me."

"Come on My Love, let's go."

Nodding gently after bidding Jungkook and Samyeon goodbye you walk with Jimin to his car, a large blush appearing on your cheeks when he leans down and gives you a deep kiss on your lips.

Oh my goodness.

"I couldn't control myself, you look sexy with this pink hair."

S-Sexy?!

My pink hair?!

You feel your heart flutter with happiness when those words leave Jimin's lips, his hands lingering on your elbows as he walks over to the drivers side of the car and gets in after opening your door.

"Are you ready for the next part of our day?"

"Y-Yes! I'm so excited!"

"Good, just sit back and relax for a minute Baby Mama, we have a bit of a drive."

Oh, so it must be far away?

Nodding gently and relaxing against the seat you play with Jimin's fingers resting on your thigh as you watch the scenery pass you by, your eyes taking in every moment as you watch giant houses starting to come into your view.

"A neighborhood? Are we visiting someone?"

"Nope."

"Then....what are we doing?"

"Well....okay so while I was taking some accounting classes my teacher was talking about how he used to do real estate and how lucrative and fun it was."