🔥story of 16 chapter

This is a new story for this book since I've been abandoned this book for so long and now, I'm gonna try to create this new story which have a lot words and probably make a bit sense than all of the old chapter that I wrote in this book.
It will probably be less cringe so enjoy!

Note:-there is no daminette
-only friendship
-a bit of chloenette
-gl (you can leave if you don't like it)
-mc is marinette & Chloe

20 October
The day where they finally defeated hawkmoth and Chat noir. She found out that why chat noir on the villain side because he want to save his mother according on what he's father told him.
Marinette and her team was very happy on their victory that day even though the bruises from the fight is extremely bad.
The three of the kwami finally save from the villain hand.

All of the team members is already recover from all of the injuries except for Marinette. It took her a long time to heal herself because her injuries is far more worse than the other since she had to deal with chat noir whom is also chat blanc himself.

But thanks to tikki and the support from her friends, she been a lot better than before.

After the defeat, Marinette was hurt knowing that chat noir was Adrien and hawkmoth was Gabriel. But she know that after all the things they have done, they deserve to be in a jail for a long time.

Lila also go into the jail because Ladybug herself told the police of what she had done like bullying people, a liar and also a sidekick of hawkmoth. Same as Nathalie, Gabriel assistant.

Sadly, Ladybug can't restore all the broken building like she usually did because of the long fight and lack of energy goes wasted.

Present day

It was a lovely Tuesday morning. Student of Paris is still sleeping In their bed because the city is still in process on rebuilding same as the school.

Luckily, all the building that destroy are the store or something cause almost all the house are completely fine because the war decided take to the other place rather than the city.

Marinette who currently sleeping in her queen size bed in the same bedroom as Chloe, is still sleeping without caring what happened while she was asleep.

For your information. before the war happen, Lila manage to take all her love person to dislike her; even her parents.

But after the reveal after the war, Marinette decided to take the offer from chloe to stay with her. Her parents completely known why and decided to let Marinette to choose her own path.

Every since Lila come, Marinette and Chloe have been spending time together than they ever before. Even though Chloe is kind of brat but most of her side is good, especially when it come to marinette.

Chloe have give marinette the offer to stay with her for a long time and she is very happy when marinette finally accepted it.

Chloe Daddy has brought them a big house that have 3 room and 2 bathroom but since only Marinette, Chloe, Luka and kagami that live there; they only use 2 bedroom and they make the other bedroom to be a guest room.

It's was a suprise when Kagami told them that she also want to live together with them but she still have to go to the fencing class because that is her mother order.