11 (Part 1)

Please vote and comment as much as you can. Previous chapter's comments number were so demotivating!!

"Come Bondita, sit!!!" Anirudh bring Bondita to dinning table for lunch with everyone. Bondita was hesitant to go but Anirudh's stubbornness didn't allow her to say anything.

"Bondita won't come here!!" Kalindi screamed at Anirudh as she pushed the chair and stood up in anger.

"I am telling you Anirudh, she won't sit with us in the table." Kalindi again said when she saw that Anirudh ignored her words.

"And why is that so ammi? Why can't she sit with us and eat the lunch?" Anirudh also glared at her.

"So you won't listen to me. Okay. I will cut my vein if she stay one more minute here." Kalindi warned, holding a knife near her wrist in anger.

Ajmat stood up and was about to touch the knife when she stepped back. "For god sake, what are you doing Kalindi? Stop it please, will you?" Ajmat said.

"I will cut my vein, I'm telling you." She again warned.

Anirudh ran towards Kalindi and held her wrist. "Ammi, leave this please for god sake. Leave this!!"

"First ask her to leave!!" She said stubbornly.

"Ammi, leave this!!" Anirudh again said.

"Ask her to leave Anirudh!!" She screamed.

"Bondita leave the room..... Bondita please leave the room..... LEAVE!!" He screamed at Bondita and immediately regretted.

Bondita stumbled between her feet and turn to leave in fear when she bumped into a wall.

Anirudh saw this, immediately remove the knife from Kalindi's hold, and ran to Bondita. "Bondita.... Oh I am so sorry.... So so sorry..... Are you alright.... Pleas forgive me..." He said while embracing her in his arms and turn to leave.

Anirudh turn again towards Kalindi and said, " Ammi, now you can enjoy your meal. Me and my wife are going to our room. We'll have the lunch seperately." And he leave the dinning room making Kalindi gasp. Her son also left!!!

Anirudh went inside the room and finally made Bondita calm down after hald hours of coaxing and wiping her tears. 'She is really a cry baby.' He thought in adoration.

He adore everything about her. Her red cute nose, her plump pink cheeks, her beautiful chin, her eyes, her forehead, her long and dark hairs, her rosy lips. He just want to eat her alive, that much he adores her. She is like a baby to him, whom he need to coax every time to stop her from crying.

He frowned when he saw that her salwar have a hole. "Bondita why are you wearing this?"

"Why? Isn't it good?" Bondita asked in confusion.

"Bondita this dress have a freaking big hole. Why are you wearing this? Wear something else. Wait, let me bring other cloth for you." Anirudh said and about to go when she stopped him.

"No...no...!!"

"What no no? I am going to bring you something." Saying this, he went to cupboard to bring all dresses of her without listening to her. All dresses includes three suits which shocked him but he shrugged and came back to her.

"Take it. This green one is looking good. Wear this."

"W...wo actually, it has bleach stain." She stammered.

"Bleach stain? Bondita, why are you so irresponsible? How come it came?" Anirudh asked in annoyance.

"No...no. Vashma by misktake, put it into the dress."