𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 23

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

-------------------------------------------

[𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈 𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙶 : BOL DO NA ZARA BY ARMAAN MALIK]

Jungkook : kitty are you tried but your punishment isn't over yet.

Yn's face's color fade away hearing his dangerous tone and words.
"Punishment"
The word is enough to horrified poor girl.

He caresses her lips with his thumb.

Jungkook : tell me love what type of punishment you want?

He ask her and grab her lower lips between his thumb and index finger.
She immediately shook her head.

Yn : n-no.. N.. No.. No..o p..please i..i will o-obey you.

Her eyes started shedding big fat tears. She put her palms on her face and started crying
His brows knitted in confusion.
He immediately get up from her body and sit straight and took her body in his embrace.

Jungkook : heyy.. Heyy.. Shh.. Love.. Don't cry.. I won't punish you.. Please shh..

He said with softest tone Pacifying his wife while soothing her back with his rough palm.
But her sobs didn't stop she clutch on his shirt and started crying like baby.

His heart got more tense, regretting his action maybe she is afraid from him again.

Jungkook : shh love.. Don't cry i am getting worry.. Please don't make me worry.

He said kissing her head. Her body is trembling in fear.

Yn : p-please... I w-will r...remove m...my a-all cl-lothes.. I w-will d-do w-whatever y-you want.. P-please d-don't p-punish me.. Please d-don't complain t-to mommy.

Her tone came out like whisper.
Her body is shaking in fear her tone was fearful. He sense it her fear is not about jungkook's words but something else..

" I w-will r...remove m...my a-all cl-lothes.. I w-will d-do w-whatever y-you want.. "

Her words repeat on his mind,
But he didn't say those things today.

" R-Remove clothes i know i always order her to do... But why today her words are sounding different " He thought

"Please d-don't complain t-to mommy."

Her words were filled with nothing but terrible fear
Its not just his fear it was fear of something else also which he got it immediately.

Jungkook : my reina(Queen) why would i will complain to your mommy.. Shh i won't now calm down.