Crna Haljina

To construct ourselves for the initiation of Valery grand idea, we painted on our war paint first. I went for simple eyeliner. Valery, on the other hand, went in deep with a full face of contour, eye shadow and even lashes. My hair was my main priority, my curls were full and natural, but I wanted to look a little different tonight. I took a straightener to my curls, apologizing to each strand as I went through my hair. Outfitting ourselves was the easy part. I choose a simply body con black dress, showing a great deal of cleavage. 

I looked my bestfriend in her velvet red two piece skirt and cropped tank top. She had her braids done as long as my hair that she pulled into a half up half down style that kept them out of her face. The way she was twirling in the mirror told me she thought she was a stunning as I did. 

"Ready?" She asks as she sprayed herself and I in a cloud of perfume. She grabbed her pepper spray and tucked it into her tiny purse she hung around her shoulder. I did the same, adding the knife my dad gave me to my little purse 

"As I'll ever be." I say with an eye roll. With one last look in the mirror, I stomp out the door with Val close behind. 

.....

As soon as we see the parking lot to the club, Valery turns to give me a wicked smile. I waiting for her to reveal her evil scheme but she did not say anything. 

"I don't know what your planning, but I don't like it." I side eye her as I park. Whatever it is, I hope it's just her normal bending of the rule, but if that was the case, why would she just tell me what it is?

"Oh, com on everything is fine!" She says as she dragging me out of the car. I look around at the other cars in the parking lot. There is probably thirty or forty cars, I did not even know this many people lived in this town. 

The bouncer checks my drivers license, and without checking Valery's, he waves both of us on in. Valery loops our arms together and pulls me through the crowd of the club. 

So many questions in the past few days about my best friend. Before my birthday, I thought I knew everything about her and suddenly I feel like I do not even know her. "Why did the bouncer not check your license?" We are elbowing through people at this point. 

She looks over at me, and with a simple shrug she heads toward the bar. At this point, I want to be upset with her, but I could be overreacting and she is my bestfriend 

The man behind the bar was built, as he cleaned the glasses his hard muscles flexed underneath his skin. His teeth were pearls as he smiled brightly when he saw Valery approach. She really looked like the devil in her red velvet outfit. 

Valery turned to me, stopping before we reached the bar. Her eyes were twinkling as she said, "Go find a table and I'll find you." She grinned at me, blowing me a kiss and pushing me in the other direction. I find a small sticky table, turning to see Val leaning over the bar and the bartender leaning in just as close. 

.....

The music is pounding in my ear as I dance. First me and Valery grind on each other then she goes and finds a hot man, who looked like the bartender, to dry grind. So it leaves me open for any pervert to try to grind on me, which I am okay with as long as he doesn't breath on my neck.

I am dancing with a rather boastful pervert who took to whispering dirty things into my ear, when Valery suddenly grabbed my hand and pulls me to the other side of the club. I was glad for the rescue in all honesty. 

"Thank you!" I laugh as I try to catch my breath. 

Val's eyes were gazing past me, "Look over there!" She pointed at a table with three guys sitting and drinking. One of them was Mr. Millow. He couldn't see us because we were standing beside the bar, though I could make out every feature of his beautiful face. 

I glare at her. "You knew that he would be here! That's why you wanted to come here!" I shout at her over the music. 

"No, my plan was to dare you to kiss the bartender to get some free drinks, but he was so gorgeous I had to do it myself." She says with a ear to ear grin. 

"Your inner teenage girl just came out." I say, remembering the man she was previously dancing with.

"But I have a new plan." She pauses for a moment to give me her evil plan look. "Go and sit beside Mr. Millow and see what you've got." Valery said, she knows I have no self control. I glare at her and she gives a innocent smile. I take a deep breath and saunter over to the table where Mr. Millow is sitting.

When I slide into the seat next to him his head jerks in my direction. "Hey Teach." I say winking.

"What are you doing here." He said more like a statement than a question. The two other men abruptly leave the table. I smile at Mr. Millow and take his drink from him and gulp the rest of it down. He looks at me with a gaping mouth, his hazel eyes were black. 

I think for a moment. "Well you see, after this morning I needed a breather. You didn't show up how school, ya know." I said a little braver than I should have. I pick up the other two drinks and gulp them both down before he could stop me.

"I, um, started to-" he starts but I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth. Before I can say something I felt those same tingles.

I abruptly got up and left the club.