TV

TV
Brance fanfiction, based on the song TV by Billie Eilish

Modern day AU
Vance goes missing and Bruce loses himself to depression.

Narrator's pov.
Saturday afternoon, 1:00PM

Bruce was watching his show when he heard his phone go off. He shifted his gaze to look down at it, he was curious about who had texted him. It was just Robin. The text message read; "Hey man, how are you holding up?" That question made him sick. It's all he's been getting these past few days. He doesn't really want to talk to anyone right now. He just wants to watch TV.

He thought of what it would be like if he died, he just wanted something to push him a little too hard, so he'll fully fall over the edge. He wants to die by drowning in the pool in his backyard. He'd knock himself out and fall right in. He wouldn't survive, and that's okay. Anything to not hear that he was gone. He doesn't want him to leave.

Bruce was snapped out of his daze as his episode of Survivor ended. He clicked on the "continue watching" button and watched as the people playing on his screen suffered. It was better to escape reality by watching others go through shit rather than him going through it himself.

He blinked slowly as the show blurred into different colors, he was zoning out again. Maybe he should get some sleep. He sinks back into the sofa, focusing on the show again. Watching as they all betrayed each other. What's the point of anything?

His friends are going missing, but he couldn't think of anything but him. I guess that's what happens when you fall in love. He can't think of anybody else, he leaves them all behind, but it's fine. He's just in love.

Bruce doesn't know where he is right now, he was wondering if he was watching him through the TV. Bruce's stomach growled, and Bruce winced uncomfortably, He stood up to get something to eat. He didn't even realize he was hungry.

He looked through the house for something, but couldn't find anything worth eating. He's trying not to starve himself, just because he was mad at him. They got into an argument, that's why he left. It's all his fault, he's so stupid.

He'll be in denial for at least a little while. How could he not? He was so important to him. Bruce grunted in displeasure at the thought of the other boy. "What about the plans we made?" Bruce thought to himself as he made his way back to his living room.

His phone goes off again from a notification from Twitter. The media was going wild. There was an entire event he was missing right now, he would've been there with him if he wasn't missing. He switched to the news channel and saw some celebrities on trial.

Hm. It seems like they're overturning Roe. v. Wade. Bruce thought to himself as he stared at the screen that was shining blue and green. He couldn't help but let the color blue remind him of him.

His denim blue jacket and jeans, his beautiful eyes that reminded him of a sunny day with no clouds. They were always shining, they always had a spark. Whether it was a glint of mischief, determination, or something else, his eyes were always the most gorgeous thing in the entire universe.

They reminded him of an ocean, something he could look at for hours and never get bored. Something he found himself getting lost in every so often. He could see little glistens and reflections of the birds in the sky, but nothing else could make him turn away. That's because nothing could compare to their beauty.

——

It's been a few days since anyone's texted him, they all stopped caring. They stopped caring because his body was finally found. A sick bastard had heartlessly murdered his one and only true love. The only person that knows him best. Vance Hopper. He's given up, I guess that's what happens when you fall in love.

He doesn't have time for any of his friends anymore, he's fallen into the deepest stage of depression. He's fallen inside such a large pit, and he can't see the sunlight. He needs him. Where is he when he needs him most? He's just in love, he fell in love with his best friend, Vance Hopper.

Maybe he's the problem..

He is the problem

——

ANGST FIRST CHAPTER 😍😍