22

It's been day's since taehyung went to paris for business related matter and meanwhile kook was super busy with his new office work that just recently started to cheer up in business world.

After the opening office party of kook's, tae left for abroad.
Both family were nervous about kook's decision of investing himself in business cause they think he's just a baby and all those stress he have to handle but taehyung wasn’t one of them.
He didn’t asked his husband if he was sure about the circumstances will be coming and the hardship too beacuse he know's his husband is nothing less  any other professional business man so far. Kook is indeed soft and full of emotions and taehyung is more then proud that kook isn't one of them who's afraid to admit that he has emotions but kook is also patient,independent and extremely absorb to his work.So It's not a problem for him.

The way he explain profits, understand the people's demand, always have plan B and can control situation in a steady manner make him more of a business man. A perfect one from the start.

In between their professional life they never forget to take care of each other in any aspects. The daily video calling is a normal thing for both husband’s even thought they both couldn’t move bodies after their exhausting work.
Jungkook now actually doesn't care if his feeling's are something more then just a responsibility. He stopped after a few dates with his husband.

Yes, they had dates and everytime taehyung took him somewhere new he started to feel something new...strange thing bubbling deep into his tummy. A pleasant feeling all over his body and mind. A beautiful euphoria of being with someone he's bound with or we can say a relationship he want to name something more of love.

Before departing for paris, taehyung asked the younger to go out with him.  The younger with his soft tired doe eyes smiled brighter then the sun making taehyung wiggle his non-existent tail in pure happiness. The younger male was so busy and tired of constant working that he felt suffocated and his lovely husband noticed it obviously.

That night after 11 they went to a long drive dressing each other with their usual t-shirts and trousers. Who cares when both males comfortable that way?

Did i forget to mention that, miki stuffed so many food and drinks with them? well, she did.

As taehyung started to drive jungkook sit quite, a soft smile playing hide and seak on his beautiful rosy lips. With the flow of breeze his eyes getting close to take the fresh and tender feelings inside him. Taehyung noticed the bless feeling on younger's face and he couldn’t be more happy.

He prime to make the latter happy and yah he's working on it.

The younger's long hair tided in a  ponytail giving his soft feature more straighten look highlighting the sharp jaw and cheekbones. His whole self is now resting on the car's seat. His body relaxed making him look all Pretty and hold beside taehyung.
The Pretty view taehyung will never get bored of.

They drove upto a lake quite far from city area. Away from hustle - bustle. Just two souls.Parking the car after 2 hour's of long driving. Taehyung first got up from seat and went the other side to open the car for jungkook.well, a perfect gentleman you know. He hurriedly opened his car's tank and get inside doing something while jungkook stood outside feeling the cold breeze which was making him almost freeze. Well, he like that shivering feeling though. Something toi comforting.

After a while taehyung opened the tank making kook's eyes go more round in shock. Inside the tank a soft cover mat way lying with soft pillows and faily lights all over the tank making a cozy scene there. A bucket of fruits, coffee cup and some instant coffee there with boiling warm water,  fruit sandwiches and so many other sweet iteams. Well, taehyung specially told miki to packed them cause his husband has sweet teeth. How can he forget that bunny smile first time he take kook to a pastry shop?!  Lord, that same smile just beamed on his angles face and taehyung felt a cupid arrow hitting on his heart.

Lord, he's whipped!!!

Jungkook was so pleased that he hugged his husband while the other's hide the younger in his big frame.
Home.Taehyung's home. Taehyung was waiting for that part and now he's rewarded.Jungkook looks up and taehyung couldn’t resist the urge to kiss the younger's forehead so he did and in return he got a nose kiss, eyes kiss and also a peck.

How profitable business man he is!

Though they both went to few dates beofore that, this one is bestest one according to jungkook. They went to so many fancy places and fancy restaurants but nothing beat this one according to jungkook.  They both ate and talked, basically taehyung tried to make conversation with the younger, cracking jokes and business talks and maybe sometimes asking about his Childhood, his liking towards future and his opinions. A deep long conversation between two husband’s made each other aware that, they are perfect to carry each other for the next few life.The way jungkook's opinion show's his maturity and well planned thought's of  future while taehyung is openly understanding and has ability to handle "shit-just-happen" thing make both perfect in each others opinion.

They are perfect we can say.

~~

A sudden loud ring made taehyung flinched and he hurriedly searched for his phone.

" Hyungie, I'm home " tired jungkook's face showed up on his phone screen making him smile bright immediately.

Well, jungkook just entered home and called taehyung.

" Bub, you don't have to call me right after coming. Get changed and wash up and have something first. "

Jungkook walked to their bedroom and put his phone on a table stand while he just ran towards the shower not cutting the call .  changed first and went to have shower making taehyung smile. Not answering taehyung while taehyung waited  quite patiently. Just to give you more information i want to add, jungkook might or might not want to give his husband a delicious view of him after shower. He know's taehyung is obsessed with how he smell after shower.Also he love the latter's eyes on himself all over trailing from head toe giving him a burning sensation all over.
He like that feeling.

It's been so many day's he's deprived from the elder also It's making him crazy knowing that taehyung's flirty assistant is with him.

No he's not jealous. He just been protective toward someone who's only his!  Wait...did he just... Leave it.

Taehyung was smiling softly and sound of washroom door clicked and he knew jungkook was done with showering.

Jungkook didn’t showed his face but he shifted his phone to bed and sit on the floor while chin on bed, body towering on bed wearing white shower robe. Hair all damped while few strings of hair sticking on forehand, pink lips parted, his collarbone showing almost his right shoulder cause how huge the robe is. His eyes droopy with something taehyung never saw and a soft breathe coming out from his lips making him look tired and sleepy.

" Hyungie , when you will come? "

jungkook asked whispered making taehyung mind go South. His jaw clinching trying hard to not wake his taecondo up. Well, whome we are kidding? He's hard for his husband. Taehyung tried to calm down and be rational enough to not look inappropriately toward his husband but he's also a man. He barely took a breath and answer stuttered that ' Maybe few more day's '. 

As they talked and talked by time jungkook had his dinner while taehyung was sitting on a leather chair with a t-shirt and trouser on looking like a handsome boyfie.

~

Thats all for today.
Ik this chapter is small cuz I'm busy. Yah school and board exam's  has ended and stuffs but I'm taking College preparation before my College gonna start and this process is so messy Lord. I'll try my best to write something according to your opinion maybe. Or what you would like to see in next chapter lemme know.

Drop your opinion and i don't have thing with silent readers but i wanna know your opinion. That's it. Btw, do you like to read book's? If you love then we are bff😤😼

Stay happy and healthy. Love you💜
* Hugs from author