𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

After the hot springs,we all seperated to our rooms for the nightfall."Can we play uno?I can't sleep."Mina sat up after I had just tucked her in and was helping Uraraka next.

"I-..sure?Just don't regret it."I sighed as laid in our futon and made a circle.Mina took out a box of cards labeled,"UNO".She shuffled the cards before giving us 7 each and placed a card in the middle,the rest at the side.

۞۞۞

I moved around in my futon before stretching my body,sitting up.

'I told Mina not to regret playing UNO..'I stood up,opening the curtains as Mina shrieked.

"Y/NNNN whyyy.."She cried,crawling around.I sighed,waking the rest up as we tidied up the futon's and washed up.I was holding onto Mina and Uraraka's hands as the two kept falling asleep.I prevented them from falling flat on their faces.The boys were already at the area.I pulled the girls for Aizawa-sensei to speak.I let out a yawn as Aizawa-sensei took out a ball.

"Bakugo,let's see how much you improved from your training with your pro hero."Aizawa-sensei said as Katsuki threw the ball in the air.

"Only that?I thought it would reach a thousand."Someone muttered.

"You will bw training your quirk.To the limit."Aizawa-sensei said sharply as he told each of us what we have to do.

'I just have to release crystals from various angles in a short amoubt of time.I can do this!'

۞۞۞

'I can't do this..'I held a hand to my mouth as I kept releasing crystals surrounding me.

"TRAINING OVER!"Someone yelled as my legs weakened.

"You did great cutie!"Pixie-bob winked at me as she helped me inside.

"We did tell all of you that food on the second day will not be prepared by us.Now,get to cooking you all!"Pixie-bob exclaimed as people groaned.

"Wow Bakugo-kun.I didn't know you were that good at using the knife!"Uraraka exclaimed as Katsuki quickly sliced everything.

"Here Y/N.."Shoto-kun gave me bowl of patatoes cut up as I put it into the curry.

"HOW CAN YOU BURN SOMETHING?!Wait..is it burned?It looks weird."Someone exclaimed as I looked over and saw Kaminari's dumb face and his finger twitching with electricity.

'Oh.'

"Don't pay no mind to it Shoto-kun."I turned his attention back to the curry as we continued cooking.

۞۞۞

"THANK YOU FOR THE MEAL!"Everyone yelled happily as they quickly ate.The taste wasn't that bad but wasn't that good either but no one cared.They just wanted food.

۞۞۞

"Now..time for a activity!"Mandalay exclaimed as everyone gathered.

"1B will be hiding to scare any unsuspected suspects while 1A will try to get through the forest!"She explained as 1B was released first while we were drawing lots for teams.

"Sorry Mandalay,I need to take those students for remedial."Aizawa-sensei said as Mina hid behind me but got caught and pulled away by his sash.

"Awh,shit balls."She whined as five people got pulled away.I opened my paper I got.Izuku came over and showed me a paper of my exact number.I held onto his hands,happily cheering.I stopped when Momo walked beside me slowly and pointed.

"Aoyama..swap with me.."Mineta creepily said as he walked towards Aoyama who was in fear,shaking his head.Mineta turned his head slowly to Izuku,walking towards us as Momo and I backed up.

"No swaps!"Pixie-bob happily exclaimed as Mineta fell face flat on the ground.

۞۞۞

When we were about to be released,smoke and flames could be seen in the forest.Pixie-bob got pulled by something ad she was on the ground by a villain."You guys,run!"Mandalay exclaimed as The Cats went to fight on the villains.

"Izuku where are you going?!"I asked as he ran to the mountains.

"Find the others Y/N.I need to find someone!"He said as I just ran into a direction.I ran until I saw someone.I held a hand to mouth as Momo signalled to me as I went further inside the forest with her.

"We should find and help the others!"She exclaimed,giving me a mask as we ran to find more people.We helped some 1B students as some of them thought of fighting them

"We can't use our quirks to fight though.We weren't given permission-"A guy with black hair paused.

"ALL STUDENTS ARE ALLOWED TO USE THEIR QUIRKS TO FIGHT.BECAREFUL AND HELP THE SPECIFIC STUDENT TARGETED BY THE LOV,KACHAAN AND Y/N!"A voice spoke out as the 1B students ran with more masks to help others.

"Atleast we can use our quirks freely now!Get to safety!"Momo exclaimed as she pulled me along when she noticed I had froze.

'Katsuki and I..?'

۞۞۞

Momo and I bumped into Izuku on Shoji's back as he looked all hurt amd some others.

"Izuku!"I brushed a hand on his injuries as he clenched his teeth.

"Kero!"Tsuyu exclaimed as we all turned to a guy with patches of burns on his skin.He held onto Katsuki's neck."Oh,get her too.Boss really wants her."The guy said as he nudged his head to me.Suddenly black surrounded us as I got pushed before everything turned black.

۞۞۞

I moved around slowly and was about to rub my eyes when I heard a sound of chains."Finally..you woke up darling."A voice spoke.I looked up and saw the league of villains.I turned to see Katsuki chained to a chair as well.

"She's a cute one.."A high school girl giggled as she held a knife close to my face and licked it.

"Get away Toga.She's mine."A guy said as she sighed and moved away as the guy woth hands all over walked towards me.

'Shigaraki..Tomura?'

He smirked at me and held onto my chin with four fingers."Don"t touch her you bastard!"Katsuki yelled,pulling the chains but of course it didn't break.

"You must be wondering why all of you are here.."Shigaraki circled around me."I want you too to join us.Specifically..for Y/N,you become mine."Shigaraki stopped and smiled at me.His smile gradually growing bigger.