Chapter 23- Six year begins

Third person's pov

The sixth year of Hogwarts begins in a crucial way, the weaslely's burrow was burn, Ana's father was now at risk, Harry being hunted now.

It was all a mess now.

Ana, who was in her room in her father's chamber.

" kid, what are you gonna do with all that happening?," Manta asked.

" Don't worry, I'll think about something,"  Ana said.

" Ana, We're going to have dinner now, come with me to the great hall," Severus said, Ana nodded and went to her father's side.

She and her father meet up with the other staff and saw her grandma with a worried look.

" Grandma, everything alright?," Ana asked.

" all is fine, dear," Minerva said, caressing her granddaughter's cheek.

After dumbledore finished the sorting and his speech, The feast began.

Ana noticed how Draco seem to be so done, after he finished his dinner he directly leaves the great hall.

Ana finished her dinner, " Papa, Grandma, I'm done, may I be excuse?," Ana asked.

" Of course dear, " Minerva said.

" don't get into trounle, Ana," Severus warned.

" I won't,"

Ana went after Draco, thinking where he would be, she saw that he was on the top of the astronomy tower.

She ran up the stairs and quietly walk when she was almost at the top.

Ana's pov

I saw Draco leaning on the reilings of the tower, with a sad or a frown look.

" Draco?," The boy felt a tiny hand grip on his robe.

" Oh, it's just you, Ana, Aren't you suppose to be with you dad and grandma?," He asked.

" well, I asked them, if I could go to you, I wanted to make sure that  you were okay," I said. He hummed in respone.

" Things are about to Change now, huh?," I asked.

" What makes you say that, Ana?," he asked.

" well, this year started awful, for the past three years, it was always gloomy, harry was always targeted, and the dark lord has returned," I finished.

" How long do you think this is gonna last?," Draco asked.

" I don't know, but I hope it ends faster, I don't want anyone to die," I whispered.

" Hey, that thing inside ya, Is he bothering you?," Draco asked.

" Actually no, He and I have been friends for the three years, ever since the fourth year, I was starting to get the hang of him," I said.

" Congrat, Ana," Draco said.

" I should go back now, Draco, you should go back too, Before Mr. Filch catches you, papa doesn't want his slytherins in trouble," I winked at him.

" Real funny, Ana, I'll be down in a moment," Draco said.

I nodded and went down to the tower and went back inside to the dungeons and get inside papa's chamber.

" Papa, I'm gonna go to bed now, night," I said.

" good night, Ana, do you need me to tuck you in?," He asked.

I nodded and was carried to my bed and pecking my forehead goodnight.

" Night, Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite," Severus said before pecking my forehead again.

" Night," I blow my candle and close my eyes, going to a seamless sleep.