Chapter 23: Ayane-senpai's Commission

Commissionkoji?

I was wondering who was this girl calling Commissionkoji all of a sudden when i was talking to her.

I wonder if he is rich?

"Who is this Commissionkoji you're talking about? Is that person rich? " I asked the silver haired girl in front of me, if this Commissionkoji was actually rich then i would need to make connections with that person.

"Ehhh?...I think he is rich....since he is..."

Oh! So he is rich!

She looks confused all of a sudden, when i asked her, now that i noticed it, what kind of parent would name someone 'Commissionkoji'?, won't that person be bullied by his peers by asking him if he accepts commissions?

Although i won't mind if someone ask me if I accept commissions, Lets trade name instead!

The girl in front of me looks reluctant to mention who was this person, I knew it she was no angel, she wants something in exchanged before she revealed the identity of this person.

it can't be helped, there was no such thing as an angel but it was only in appearance.

"I'll get that book for you without any commission fee as long as you give me a clue about his where abouts."

I could let go of a measly 20 points since I already have more than 2 million points lying inside my phone and from time to time, my phone would vibrate indicating a notification that it was either a message or notification, but since it was happening very often i considered it as points delivered to me.

I reached for the books she was reaching and hold it with the book i got before titled 'How to be a successful manager by using an idiot'.

After a moment of hesitation, the girl finally said a clue to this mysterious person.

"He's someone close with Nishikawa-san from Class-A and Ninomiya-san from Class-B" the silver haired girl said, i never expected that this person was actually close with the two weirdos.

"Also Sato-san from Class-D" she added. So that person is close with the three weirdos and i didn't even knew that person.

I gave her the book she was reaching for and as soon as she receives it the girl walks quickly and passed by me , as if she was getting chased by a stalker at night and then she stopped.

"I'll advice you to pick another book instead." she said and continue to leave.

Her actions was a bit suspicious but i shrug it off since she gave me a clue for this 'Commissionkoji' person, i went to a free table to read my book.

I didn't need to contact the others since we would meet later during the swimming sessions anyway.

I began to open the book, to see its contents. I wonder if that silver-haired girl already read this book since she was already recommending to try another instead.

Still I tried it.

Just like the famous saying says, 'Do not judge the book by its cover' maybe its content was actually good compared to its title.

Although i've read a ton of books, this was not included in any of them, i can't blame them though if they considered it as an unnecessary, who would've thought that one of the students in the whiteroom would actually pursue in becoming a manager of an idol.

I skimmed some of the pages that contains the obvious ways to raised an idol like being reliable, attentive and manipulative.

"Accept every deals that were offered even if the 'idol' wouldn't be able to successfully attend any of them unless he/she wouldn't sleep to maximize your profits"