𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

Y/N's POV:

Y/N's POV:

"No way in hell."Katsuki spat.Shigaraki just scratched his neck before turning to me and sighing.

"Twice,take their chains off."Shigaraki says as I see Katsuki twitching to explode someone.

"You do know that they'll fight back right."Twice said.

"We have to make them feel equal."Shigaraki spoke.Twice took off Katsuki's chains first which was a bad idea.He immediately exploded the guy and my chains off.I smiled and hik as just tched.

A knock was suddenly heard at the door."Pizza delivery!"A voice spoke.

"I thought we got mcdonalds-"The door flee open as All Might was standing there.

"Crap!Let's get out of here-"A villain yelled."Get them you idiot!"Shigaraki yelled as All Might took us a side while the other pro heroes did their job.

"You two must be scared.We're here know to save you!"All Might smiled as we both looked unfazed.

'The only ones who will be scared is the heroes if father finds a scratch on me..'I sweatdrop.All Might went to help the pro heroes when black suddenly surrounded to both of us.

"Young Bakugo,Young Y/N!"He tried to grab us but we were teleported somewhere.

۞۞۞

We were both teleported to an open space as the villains stared at us.

"Get them!"A guy said as the high school girl chased me.I used my crystals to lock them tightly before releasing,dropping them.

"Boss needs her!What are you doing you shit heads,get her most importantly!"They all suddenly surrounded me but I used my crystals to be launched in the air as Katsuki's explodes could be heard non-stop.

I then heard a noise in the air."You guys!"Kirishima yelled in the air as Katsuki grabbed my hand and launched us in the air.

"Y/N,Bakugo you're safe!"Momo exclaimed as we were away from them.

I saw the guy with the marbles flying up but I use my crystal as a barrier so he just ended up falling.I then felt black surround me.

۞۞۞

I was sent to the hospital with Katsuki for a check up as my father sat beside the doctor watching his every movement."Uh..you're both alright now.You can leave.."The doctor quickly stood up,bowed and left.

"You scared him father.."I shook my head disapprovingly as my mother did the same.

"What!-"My mother put a hand on father's mouth as she turned to Katsuki.

"Bakugo dear,do you need a ride home?We'll be glad to send you back."Mother smiled as he just shrugged.I elbowed him which he poked my waist in return."You're so mean..."I pouted as he rolled his eyes playfully.Now,he was in the car as father was driving us home.