Tsunade Vs Naruto

"What?" Kakashi asked as he didn't hear it clearly. Even Shizune looked at Tsunade for what she just said.

'I don't know what happened to Tsunade sama and why she is behaving like this. All this started happening after she read that scroll brought by the 2 mercenaries. I tried asking her many times but all she said was that it was sent by Lord Third. Now that she is here, it seems it was related to the Uchiha clan.' Shizune thought.

Tsunade shook her head and was about to say something when she looked up at the house's roof. Kakashi and Shizune noticed that and turned back to look at the roof as well. They saw Yami lying on the roof looking at the sky.

"I thought you went to sleep." Kakashi said looking at Yami.

Yami sat up as he looked at the trio and said "Yes I was but you all are too noisy."

Kakashi realized that Naruto was in the hall so it was obviously noisy. He couldn't help but chuckle and said "Why don't you come with us to watch the fight."

Yami just nodded and jumped down. He walked a few steps and looked back at the closed door which opened the next second and everyone walked out.

"Yami...what are you doing here?" Sasuke asked in confusion.

"He is also coming with us. Let's go, everyone. I do not have the whole day for this." Tsunade said and then looked at Yami and asked "Which one is the biggest training ground at the compound?"

"The one by the lake. Follow me." Yami said and started walking toward the ground.

As everyone reached the ground Tsunade looked at Naruto and said "Come on kid...I will show you how strong a Sannin is."

"hmph...I will make you respect the seat of Hokage after I pummel you to the ground." Naruto said and walked to the other side of the ground. All the others stood at the sidelines.

"Even if Naruto is strong, he can't defeat Lady Tsunade. Then why are they fighting?" Karin asked as she looked at Yugao.

"It is obvious that the difference in strength is too much but Lady Tsunade has said that she will defeat Naruto with just one finger"Yugao answered. Even Sasuke was unaware of this condition so he quickly asked

"Isn't that too big of a brag? How can she defeat him with one finger?" Sasuke asked.

"Kid you have no idea how strong Tsunade is." Jiraya scoffed.

"KAKASHI YOU WILL BE THE REFEREE" Tsunade shouted as she looked at the sidelines. Kakashi nodded and stood in between the ground.

"Naruto is allowed to use everything at his disposal while Lady Tsunade will only use one finger. There are no restrictions on chakra usage though. If any party surrenders, gets knocked out, or goes against the condition, the match will be over." Kakashi announced.

Naruto quickly created 5 shadow clones and was just waiting for the fight to start.

"FIGHT" Kakashi shouted and jumped back.

All 6 Narutos started running toward Tsunade and even exchanged their places randomly to confuse Tsunade but the woman didn't even look surprised by this. She just stood there with both hands on her hips. She expected all the clones to attack her from different angles and according to her it was a pretty good plan but Naruto being Naruto suddenly had the clones run close to each other in pairs with 2 clones behind each other. From the front view, Tsunade could only see 2 clones running at her as the other 4 were behind.

This wasn't the case for the spectators. They could clearly see what Naruto was doing from the side. He had each pair standing behind create a Rasengan.

"So he plans to use his strongest move right from the start?" Kakashi asked.

"What jutsu is that Kakashi sensei?" Sasuke asked as he had never seen or heard about the Rasengan.

"It's called the Rasengan and it uses wind nature chakra. It depends on highly concentrated wind chakra rotating fast enough to maintain its shape. Naruto has simplified it by using a shadow clone." Kakashi said. He looked at Sasuke and said "Like the Chidori, Rasengan has no known further stages."

In the training ground, Tsunade knew something was happening behind those clones so she decided to disrupt Naruto's momentum and slammed her finger into the ground.

Everyone had witnessed the monster strength that Tsunade possessed so no one was surprised that a crack from in the ground was spreading toward the clones at a fast pace. The clones in the front suddenly stopped and jumped a little while keeping their back upwards. Tsunade then saw the 2 clones behind them with one holding a Rasengan. The two clones jumped and stepped on the back of the 2 which were in front and jumped up higher. Tsunade quickly looked up to see where the clone with Rasengan was going. As Tsunade looked up, the clones which were In the last row moved to the side and rushed at Tsunade. One of those clones had a Rasengan in his hand.

"So Naruto made 3 rows of two clones among which the original is also present and then used the row in the front as a jumping stage that would propel the ones in the 2nd row high up in the air. As this got Tsunade sama's attention, he had the clones of the 3rd-row rush at her. The clone from the 3rd row with the Rasengan must be the original one." Shizune quickly understood the plan and it would be an understatement to say that she was impressed by it.

"The plan is really meticulous, and as they are all his clones, their synergy is perfect." Yugao commented. As a member of the Anbus before becoming Karin's guardian, she knew how important teamwork and synergy are for a tactic to fully work.

"But it still won't be enough to take down a battle-hardened shinobi like Lady Tsunade." Yami commented in a bored voice. According to him, Naruto's plan had many holes (A/N: Just like the plot holes in my story)

----------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.