The Besties Perform

Hey I was bored so here's another chapter.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

"So where were you guys yesterday after school?"Naruto asked Shikamaru and Sakura.

"We went to a special lake."Shikamaru said.

"You guys went to the Enchanted Lake without me!!!"Ino screeched.

"What a drag."Shikamaru muttered.

"Hey what's the Lake of Interest?"Naruto asked.

"It's the Enchated Lake not Lake of Interest you baka. And that's the place we all became friends."Sakura said.

"Oh that's pretty cool."Tenten said.

They had some laughs and went to their classes.

"Ohayo minna-san. Tommorrow Kakuro-san and Shiramari-san will be performing their songs. Also the school will be hosting another talent competition, this year the winner will get a record deal."Kakashi said.

(A/N:I'm just gonna skip to lunch cause I don't know what else to write about.)

"Hey Naruto are you guys gonna sign up to join the talent competition?"Ino asked Naruto.

"That would be a good idea right teme."Naruto exclaimed as he threw his arm over Sasuke's shoulder.

"Dobe we don't have a drummer."Sasuke said pushing Naruto off him.

"I can do it."Kiba volunteered.

"If your on the guitar then who's gonna play bass?"Sasuke asked.

"I'll do it."Naruto said with his usual cheeky grin.

"If your on bass then who's gonna be back-up guitarist. There's nobody in this school who can compare to your skills."Sasuke sighed.

Everyone was deep in thought trying to think of a way out of their current pickle. Then Naruto had an idea.

"Sakura-chan can do it."Naruto said.

"What?! No no no, I'm not joining your band."Sakura said.

"Why not? You're just as good as I am. Maybe even better."Naruto said.

"It's not that. It just...I have a concert in Amegakure in a week and I still don't have anybody to open up for me."Sakura explained.

"If Sasuke and I open up for your concert will you join."Naruto pleaded.

Sasuke wanted to object but he wanted Sakura to join just as much as Naruto did his Uchiha pride just wouldn't let him show it.

"Fine."Sakura gave in.

"What's your band's name anyway?"Sakura asked.

"Konoha6."Kiba said.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

"Are you guys pumped?!?!"shouted an announcer.

The crowd went wild as they anticipated for the concert to begin.

"That's great because we have some special guest starting the show!!!"he shouted again.

The crowd began to scream louder as Sasuke and Naruto made their way outside.

"Hey my name is Sasuke Uchiha as most of you know and this is my best friend Naruto Uzumaki. We are here to open up the concert for a very close friend of ours."Sasuke said referring to Sakura.

The crowd went wild. You could mostly here girls screams. Some fan girls even threw their bras at both Naruto and Sasuke.

"This song is called 'Hurricane' hope you enjoy it."Sasuke said and took his ace on stage with Naruto.