Chapter 67

Wishing you a very happy dhanteras and Very happy diwali !!

I am busy lately in my professional live and will be busy till november end . I will try my best to update

Hope you enjoy the update

It was almost half past lunch and keerti was all focused on the preparing the the documents which her head have asked her

It was almost half past lunch and keerti was all focused on the preparing the the documents which her head have asked her . It was probably their last week in the Singhnia empire as working teams since the project is going to launch soon in the market .

She checked her phone and again at the file when her stomach rumbled indicating her to have lunch . She huffed and moved towards the cafertia which was hustling and bustling with chatters of employees who had all the gossips of whole world on their tip of tongue .

Spotting her new office friends and her friends , she smiled and moved 9wards them who were already in deep discussion about something .

"Come beautiful lady have a seat" She smiled as Rishabh pulled a seat for and bow downed dramatically making others laugh .

"Rishabh hundred times I have told you stop flirting with her . She Isn't going to reply to your advances . She is happily married for god sake" Neha said while taking a bite of her food while other laugh at the duo as Rishabh poked his tongue out .

"Tere saath nhi kar rha na isliye jaal rhi hai tu .....jealous fellow" Rishabh said emphasizing on the last word as he was as usually trying to irk her. Everyone including keerti knew he didn't had any such feeling towards her and it was nothing but a habit to irk neha as Rishabh had a strong feeling towards her and as usual that foolish girl couldn't even realise .

"So where were we beautiful" Rishabh said cupping his face and placing his hands on table and blinked cutely making keerti laugh.

"That I am married and you should probably backoff as I am happily married with my husband" Keerti said taking a bite of pizza and slapped vansh hand away who look liked a deer caught in headlights as he sneakily tried to have bite from her plate .

"I was just checking if this is hot or should I order a new one for you . I can let you eat when it is cold na ...what a good friend I will be ?" Vansh stuttered as keerti glared him while everyone laugh as it was vansh and his usual habit of sneaking food from other plate.

"I am blessed with your hospitality vansh baba ...but backofff" Keerti scoffed while a little smile which appeared on vansh face listening her initial words vanish and pout appear on his face.

"See I have such a good job with good job and even our position matches . Good looks , good looks and settle life keerti what else you want . You know you should leave your husband and marry me . I will make you my queen ."Rishabh said in usual flirting tone fluttering his eyelashes cutely making her laugh.

"Well for your kind information she is mother of beautiful princess and queen of her husband and if by chance he got to know about you talking to her like that he will vanish your existence within seconds. Stay away from her its better like we all are doing. " Shashank said while vansh and tia high fifed while keerti shook her head at them as blush crept to her cheeks due to her friends teasing expression .