Part : 1

Knock knock..

Vivek : Yess..?

Prince : Hello bh.. Bhai.

Vivek : yes hello buddy.. Why are you still awake?

Prince : I was studying bhai.

Vivek : hmm.

Prince : (his voice is shaky) Bh...bhai, My teacher told you to come tomorrow at school.

Vivek : May i know the reason?

Prince : Bhai..we were just joking.. But..

Vivek : you know what.. I'll get to know from your teacher tomorrow.. You should sleep right now.. I'll come with you tomorrow...

Prince : Tha.. Thanks

Vivek : If you feel scared then why always gets in trouble?

(Prince lowered his head and stand there)

Ok Go..Don't be late tomorrow.

Prince : Yes bhai.

Vivek's POV

Now what? God he really don't have peace.

Prince's POV

He is right.. I know I've such a scary elder brother then why i always puts my self in trouble everytime.

(In the morning... Vivek having breakfast and staring at prince mean while prince knows that his brother looking at him but he is ignoring him)

Vivek : I hope there is no fault of you this time.

Prince : (he hold his ear ) I'm sorry Bhai i..

Vivek : It means you're in fault... Ok.. Let's go then hurry up do fast.. We'll be late

Uncle I'll go to my office directly.

Prince : Sorry bhai i forgort my one book I'm coming just one minute.

Vivek : see uncle... Still his habits are the same. Really when will he grown up?

Uncle : I know you'll say I'm taking his side but please do watever you want to do with him at home, don't scold him in the school.

Vivek : i never scolded him in front of any stranger uncle you knows that..i know the value of self respect.. He has that too. I should respect that and i know it.

Uncle : yes son.

Vivek : you took five minutes.(vivek said and looked at prince who were coming down from the stairs)

Prince : I forgot where i put it last night.. Sor.

Vivek : Leave your sorry... I don't have time let's go.

Uncle : Good luck son... (Uncle is laughing )

Prince : (he looked at his brother ) Please bhai i was just joking but she took it so serious.

Vivek : what? She?(he asked with shock)

Maybe you're in huge trouble this time... Let's go now..

(In the car prince was looking at his brother again and again with such a innocent eyes.. Like a puppy eyes..)

Vivek : It will not work on me bro.. You also knows that.

Prince : Bhai but you love me right we should not make them cry whom we love right?

Vivek : Do you love me?

Prince : So much..

Vivek : Then why you gives me such a stress and headache whenever you get the chance?