Chapter 16

Farah/Reader:

Reader PoV:

"Farah Dowling, what are you up too?" I called after her, Farah didn't stop walking, she only turned around walking backwards, giving me a sexy smile, before blowing me a kiss, turning around just in time as she reach the steps, Farah disappeared through the doors, I just roll my eyes not sure I want to know what she is up too.

I pick up the last box that was meant for my office, making my way back to my new office, I think back on what happened between myself and Farah, less than an hour ago, I wanted to kick myself for stopping Farah from removing my top, it hadn't taken Farah long to realise, I had a scar on my torso, than again when you say something as stupid as, "I am not just damaged on the inside, but also damaged on the outside," while touching your torso where your scar was located, it a big clue.

However, it was Farah's response that had surprised me, of course I knew Farah wouldn't think any less of me or stop loving me, Farah isn't that kind of person, besides it's not just the scar to me it's what the scar represents, now that Farah has worked out that I have a scar, a scar that Samantha gave me, I knew I needed to tell her everything.

As I walk into my office, I see that Farah has only unpack half of one of the boxes, I smile as I shake my head a little, placing the box that was in my hands on my desk, I go and finish unpacking my office, it takes me about half an hour to unpack the boxes, I made my way back to the main hall looking at all the boxes, it's time like this I'm glad I have magic, because it makes jobs like this a lot easier, so using my magic I levitate all the boxes up into the air, carefully manoeuvring them through the hall, up the stairs along the corridor to my suite, I place the boxes in the corner of the living area.

Before unpacking, I make my way into Farah's suite to make myself a cup of tea, since I hadn't unpacked  any of my kitchen, I know Farah wouldn't mine me making a cup of tea for myself, with that thought I kind of hesitate as I ask myself if I should even unpack or would I move in with Farah now that we are officially together, I don't want to assume anything especially since we have only been back in each other's lives just over two days now, even though it feels like no time has passed.

It does my heart good knowing that Farah and I have fallen in love as children and even after all these years we are more in love than ever, I know there is still so much we need to talk about, I decided that I would unpack we can talk about moving in together later, as I don't want to rush things, I chuckle to myself thinking that we have waited years to finally be able to be together and now that we finally are, we are not going to waste any more time, as I'm unpacking the kitchen, when I start to wonder what Farah is up to, she had told me she was going to buy somethings for our picnic, of course I don't believe her, thinking about our picnic makes me want to make something, so I pick up my phone along with some paper and a pencil, before calling my mum,

"Darling, I'm so glad you called," mum says in a loving voice

"Hi mum, sorry for not calling, however I wanted to let you know, I'm safely back in Alfea," I tell mum, as I sit on the sofa, I know what's coming so I might as well be comfortable when it does come.

"I understand my darling girl, moving back to Alfea is a big deal, it is bound to keep you busy, so tell me how is Farah? Is she with you?" Mum asked me, without giving me a chance to answer as  she continues, "do you remember when you were six, you told me that you were going to marry Farah one day?" Mum asked me again; she had told me that all most instantly when I had told her I was getting married to Samantha, and again after I told her I was moving back to Alfea and would be working alongside Farah.

"Farah isn't with me right now, she had to go pick somethings up in the village," I bite my lip before adding, "for our picnic tomorrow," I hear my mum let out a little squeal of excitement, before mum could say anything I continue, "yes it's a date mum, Farah and I are together, but please mum don't start making wedding plans just yet, it's just our first date," I warn her, even though I'm pretty sure she already started planning our wedding years ago.

I remember when I first took Samantha to meet mum, Samantha had been so sweet towards mum, we had only been together around a year at this point, so it was at a time we were happy, I was also trying very hard to forget about Farah, even though mum kept whispering in my ears, "You belong with Farah," or "She's not Farah," and "You will be with Farah again one day, don't lose faith," Mum hadn't helped since it didn't look like the war with the Burn ones was going to come to an end any time soon, plus we were still cut off from the other realms, so yes even though my heart was still very much with Farah, I had been trying to make the best out of a bad situation, everyone was.

"Oh sweetheart, you have no idea how happy that makes me," mum tells me, it sounds like she is crying.

"Mum, are you crying?" I ask rolling my eyes, she gets so emotional it's unreal, she had even cried when I told her Farah had offered me a job, but I had to refuse her.

"Yes, because I'm so happy that my baby, is finally with the person she was always meant to be with, I will even forgive you for not calling me before now, since you are giving me such good news," mum tells me, I look at my watch, it's been almost an hour since Farah left and I have no idea when  she will return.

"Mum, I was wondering since it's our first date, I wanted to make something special for our picnic, I was hoping you would let me have your apple pie recipe, so I can bake it for Farah," I asked mum, hoping she would finally give me her recipe after all these years of asking for it.

"Only because you are making it for Farah, but make me a promise, if I give you the recipe you and Farah will come and visit me as soon as you are able," mum asked me, I couldn't help the little chuckle that escape my lips, as I remember the conversation we had in her office.

"Would it make you happy to know that Farah and I already talked about coming to visit you, we haven't worked out the details yet, but I will let you know as soon as we worked everything out," I tell mum, I know it would make her happy, mum finally gave me her recipe for her apple pie, we talked a little longer before hanging up, after getting off the phone I ran straight down to  the school kitchen's where I take everything I need, before going back to my suite to make the apple pie for our picnic tomorrow, following my mums instructions, I cannot believe it took me nearly two hours to make.

While the pie was in the oven, I unpacked some more boxes to keep my mind distracted as Farah wasn't back yet! I was starting to get a little worried, as she was gone for almost three hours now, however I was also on the hunt for something, I had been saving it for years in hope I could give it to Farah one day, that one day will be tomorrow at our picnic as I couldn't think of a more perfect time then our first date to give it to Farah.

I just found what I was looking for, when the timer when off, letting me know that the apple pie was ready, taking out the apple pie I place it on a cooling tray on the countertop to let it cool down, I than put Farah's gift into my bag as I don't want her to see it until I'm ready to give it to her.

"Something smells delicious," I turn around to see Farah walking through the door, I smile at her, as she makes her way over to me pulling me into a kiss, "I missed you," Farah tells me once she had pulled back a little from our kiss.

To Be Continue: