(22)

"and i want to be rich and famous but not everyone can get what we want can we?"

posted: 11.06.22

eevee @eveesbackJISUNG DOESNT KNOW I USETWT DONT LET HIM KNOW IPOSTED THIS 🙏🙏🙏

eevee @eveesback
JISUNG DOESNT KNOW I USE
TWT DONT LET HIM KNOW I
POSTED THIS 🙏🙏🙏

eevee @eveesbackJISUNG DOESNT KNOW I USETWT DONT LET HIM KNOW IPOSTED THIS 🙏🙏🙏

💬 41 🔁 495 ❤️ 1,002

eevee @eveesback
HAHDGAJAJS HES SO CUTE
AHAAHFJAKB IM LSOGN IT
LORD HAVE MERCY
💬 7 🔁 120 ❤️ 304

angel @angeljisung
oh to be you </3
you two definitely deserve e/o
its so cute 😭
💬 2 🔁 3 ❤️ 6

summer ☀️ @winterseviltwin
happy for you.
💬 1 🔁 7 ❤️ 37
|
eevee @eveesback
STOPPPPP I LOVE YOU SM
TOO SUMMER COME ON YK
ITS ALWAYS BEEN YOU
💬 1 🔁 7 ❤️ 12

she hated being opening shift. not only were people annoying as fuck when they haven't had their morning coffee or whatever, they just had so much fucking bullshit to say to her when she worked cashier. poor sungchan having to be rescued by his little girlfriend every morning. "hello, welcome," she called in her customer service voice. peering up to see the person she didn't want to see today.

"well if it isn't mr ice skating is my life and soul!" she mocked as she already knew his order. "oh haha. i was here to see taro, not you. where is that dude." he peered past her to the back of the cafe to see who was on shift that morning. "how the hell should i know. call up his boyfriend or something hoon." raising an eyebrow, she went to check if his order was correct, which it always was.

"i'm hurt, did our 2 minute relationship mean nothing to you." he joked as he handed over his card. small history lesson, park sunghoon had no filter and he spoke his mind actively. being a kid in finance and someone apart of the figure skating team, it seemed like he got the silver tongue he was practically made for. "you mean that dare we did after your girlfriend broke up with you and you wanted to get her jealous but we can barely bear each other when we're even near each other? yeah what an infamous plan from park sunghoon."