Chapter 13 | I'm okay

Jaylin.

My hand that passes through the outside of my underwear, still having the fabric between my vagina and my finger. "This is fucking crazy..." I mutter to myself as I bring my head back to the wall.

My hand, that I lead to cup myself, already having a helpless moan escape from me. I part my bent legs farther apart. This wasn't enough. I slide my hand inside my underwear and feeling my clit on my finger, the wetness covering my fingers, twitching my own legs. Arching my back off the wall, curling my toes as I become wetter.

I slowly move my middle finger in, easily sucking in. I part my lips, shutting my eyes, lifting my back off the wall completely and deeply sighing. 

The first finger only went in for a second and it wasn't enough for me, I needed more. So I regretfully slide in my second finger, my ring finger. I feel the insides of me burn as I push them in, widening my stance.

I obliviously slowly slide down the wall having me completely lay on the floor. Then I effortlessly start to thrust my own fingers into me. I use the other hand, covering my mouth with the back of my hand and starting to moan to each thrust.

I silently listen to my own wetness from my entrance as I continue to thrust my fingers into me. I barely keep my legs open and only wish that Andrew was here, thrusting his own fingers into me and holding my legs down as he fingers me, giving me an orgasm.

My little dirty thoughts come and consume me, overtaking me.

I feel the orgasm start to come and rise, letting my sounds get louder and louder, knowing its echoing through the house. 

I was mastrubating on the floor with my door wide open and imagining the guy I like, fucking, fingering me in this old house that I used to live in as a kid.

I curl my fingers inside me, slowly reaching my spot. But the fingers weren't enough for me to finish, I wanted more and suddenly I remember Andrew's words from before. 'Huh, you wore a bra?' 

I suddenly had the thought of Andrew Grave touching my chest. "Fuck..." 

I bring the hem of my shirt to my mouth, moving my bra down, my boobs popping out, revealing itself and using my other hand that was definitely quieting my sounds before and starting to play with my own breasts.

I touch the nib of the boob that aroused me even more, feeling the wetness grow, slowly dripping past my fingers. My back that fully arches from the floor, biting the hem of my shirt even tighter. Feeling my legs start to tremble, not being able to spread my legs even wider. 

But then I feel it. The orgasm spreading across my upper body, letting my moans get louder and clearer. 

"Oh, fuck!" I start gasping.

Then having the orgasm spread down my body as I chase it, leaving my legs closed shut as I cum. I slide out my fingers and cup myself as my underwear and pants get soaked as I shudderly whimper. Having my body out like a starfish as my own wetness drips down my ass as I just breathe hard.

"Shit..." I breathe hard. "Now that's heaven." 

I lay on the floor after my orgasm about Andrew Grave and waited until I figure out how I could face with him without thinking my embarrassment.

~~~~~

I hop out of shower and decided to put on some grey sweats and an oversized white t-shirt with a bra, this time. I grab my underwear and washing it with shame. I look at myself in the mirror and see more of my hair with waves and looking more full.