eleven

I loved Olivia.

Olivia sat there on Rue's bed, answering BB's missed text and telling her she couldn't hang out. She was wearing Rue's shirt, that was way too big and baggy on the both of them because Fez's hoodie she had on was too wet.

Her hair was up in a messy bun and she had taken all of her makeup off using one of Gia's makeup wipes, Rue not having any. She had a pair of short shorts on, practically being underwear, and was tired from her long night. Rue watched her, leaning by the door.

And there was no denying that.

A knock was heard from the living room. Olivia got up right away, knowing it was Fezco. After the events that just went down, she couldn't wait to see him.

She walked over to the door of Rue's room, lightly touching Rue's arm when she walked by. She gave her friend a small smile, Rue smiling back. She looked down at Olivia's hand, watching the girl exit her room for the front door.

It was awkward between the two girls, but Liv sas trying her hardest so that it wasn't.

I know that now.

By the time Rue got to the living room, Olivia and Fez were hugging in the doorway. Liv moved out of the way to let him in the house, shutting the door behind him.

"'Sup, Rue?" Fez greeted, walking to sit at the dining room table. Rue stood behind the kitchen counter, looking at him.

"Hey." She said.

"Do you guys want to tell me what's going on?" Liv asked, joining the two and sitting on the counter. Fez shook his head.

"I think you should tell me what's going on. Why'd you run away from Nate? It's pouring rain out." He said, annoyed.

"I know that, thank you. I just..."

Olivia didn't know what to say. She didn't want to lie, but she also didn't want to piss anyone off by telling them Nate had a weapon.

"You just what?" Rue asked.

"He had a gun, okay? And I got scared." She blurted out. Fez bit down.

"You serious?" He asked, making sure he heard her right. Rue bent down slightly, putting her hands on her temples.

"Fez..don't." Olivia muttered. She hated when Fez got mad, but wouldn't blame him if he did.

"Don't get mad? You're my fucking girlfriend and he had a gun, which he probably don't even know how to fucking use because he's such a dumbass, right there with you. And you think that's shits okay? You're gonna tell me not to get mad?" Fezco ranted. Olivia closed her eyes and sighed.

Rue looked at Liv's back. She wanted to touch her. She wanted to rub it and let her know everything would be okay.

But she didn't.

"I'm not telling you not to get mad. I'm mad. I just don't want to waste tonight on him. Rue's in trouble. That's the only reason why I got in his truck in the first place." Liv explained.

She looked over at Rue on the other side of the counter, next to her. Fez looked at Liv, then at Rue, then at Liv again.

He let out a sigh.