|| 26 ||

3:47pm , Sunday

3:47pm , Sunday.
Chicago, Illinois
📍Treshas Apartment

"The doctors said he might not make it". Tresha said snorting and wiping tears in her eyes.

As Mella and Ari fat ass sat along her with obviously fake tears.

"He was shot 6 times and he's having another surgery tomorrow". She said crying.

"And they still don't know who did it". She bawled.

I sat trying to feel sympathy for her but truth be told, after all this man did, I don't.

I'm not sure why I even came down here.
I just wanted some answers but now I'm starting to realize it's was a mistake.

"Okay well what happens when he dies?" I blurted out.

"What do you mean when he dies ?
Bitc— I mean hunny well, me and your sisters were thinking maybe you can pay off some of these bills around here for awhile".

"You know... with that famous rapper. My girl ! I see I've taught you a lot !" She said getting excited.

"Maybe you can get him to spare some cash or maybe an apartment".
She said as they all smiled .

Oh bitch.

"That's why you called Tresha ? To get you some money because I'm with Von ?"

"I called because you have a family that you need to be fucking there for".

"When was any of y'all bitches there for me ?" I snapped.

"You know the fuck what ?!" She said.

"Hold on who this bitch talking too ??" Mella said standing up with Ari behind her like the pit bull she is.

"Mom we don't need this dumb bitch. We got Durk, my babydaddy who gonna take care of us".
"Once he start answering the phone".

Ari yelled making me laugh out loud.

"LMAO"

"What the fuck is so funny ? You think you the only bitch that could be running round' here wit a rapper ?"

"You ain't got shit we don't have".

"First off you not running around here with nothing but a raggedy ass baby that's not even his. And I'm the one with a rapper, you just fucked one and got left".

Ate her up.

"First off you not talking to my sister like that. Don't be feeling gassed up because you getting dick from that nigga King Von".
"Every bitch done had that and I'll go sit on his face right now ".

Mella said with a smirk on her face. making me stand up.

I don't know what came over me, but something about her saying that made me mad.

I don't care if it's 3 of em.
I'm ready to stomp this bitch face in.

.........................................

I swung my fist back and connected it with Mellas bottom lip.

I was taking some tips from when Von beat tooties ass.

Mella starting pulling my hair and punching air.
As I kept swinging at her face, connecting all hits.

I kneed Mella, making her fall down and repeatedly sent blows to her face.

Until Ari starting pulling my hair and punching me.

"YEAH GET THAT BITCH" Tresha screamed from behind.

I felt every single punch Ari  sent to me.  It's like she got some super strength from being pregnant.
Her hits were heavy and hard and she ended up busting my lip.
And Mella got back up and they started jumping me.

Until I couldn't take anymore

As my head was on Mellas side, because she was pulling my hair
and my bottom on Ari's .

I managed to lift my leg and kicked Ari's pregnant stomach with all the force I had in my body.

"OWWWWW" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Which caught Tresha and Mella's attention as she dropped to the ground.

When Mella looked to Ari, I sent an uppercut to her chin making her fall straight back.

"OH HELL NAWL" Tresha said running to me with her fist out.

I quickly grabbed the flower pot that was sitting on the table and banged it against her forehead .

Opening a bloody wound on Treshas floor head.

She flopped back.

————————————————T

————————————————
T.Royyy🦋
•680 words•
Heyy y'all 😜
16k readssss !!
Dropping a new book @20 k🥳

Royyy🦋•680 words•Heyy y'all 😜16k readssss !! Dropping a new book @20 k🥳

LLKV🕊️💙💙