26: MR.KIM

" Behave well. "

" No need to worry, Mr.kim. The patient just passed due to stress. Her body is weak. Make sure to give her meals on time. ", The lady doctor scribbled few thjngs on the paper handing it over to Jaewan who stood next to her.

" The wound seems pretty bad, May be you should get treated, Mr.kim. ", The women suggested as she eyed the red liquid oozing from his left temple.

" Yeah, I guess. Thank you. You may leave.", He politely voiced averting his gaze to the vixen of wife. She surely deserves a punishment being a brat these days.

" Next time, She asks for something absurd. Let me know. ", He instructed Jaewan.

_____________________________________

Straight to the ground, the antique pieces crashed and created an unpleasant noice. The room became messy, the bed disheveled. Pieces of glass and porcelain was all that came into display. Still she couldn't get over with her agony.

" Stop wasting your energy ", His deep voice resonated amidst the clattering.

" Where are the pills? ", She asked grasping his collar into tight fist staring into his unbothered orbs. How can they be so careless. How can he be so normal about everything.

" Don't bother about it. ", He replied eyeing their proximity as a smirk adorned his lips. Oh! How he loved to have her this near. His smirk was not the case now. She brushed it and tugged his collar a little hard.

" Give them back. ", She pleaded with perplexed emotions. Anger and helplessness ruling her over and over again. His fingers quickly found their way on to her brown locks that were in his way to have a deep lock with her orbs.

He brushed them back and tugged behind her ear and quickly found it's way to wipe her pooled in tears.

He wasted no time before he sealed his lips on to her chapped ones. Tears trailed on to her cheeks adding a salty tango between their moment. Once she realised his manipulation, she tried to push him back hard but his hands secured hers in a safest manner over the wall.

Aera was cut off air, when stayed a little longer, although he knew she wasn't much of a long kisser. She started moving her legs in every possible way for him to wake up and after a few minutes Taehyung pulled back.

Rage consumed her, turning her eyes bloodshot. She forwarded her hand to land a harsh slap only to surrender it to his arm in the mid-way.

" I told you, I won't appreciate this stunt of yours. I'm serious this time. ", He seethed leveling his eyes over her form.

" GIVE ME THE PILLS BACK! ", She yelled actoss his face and pushed his back.

" Get over with this, but give me the pills. Don't make me hate you more." ,she  pleaded joining her hands together letting him witness her vulnerable state.

" Why are you being so persistent on taking the pills. Isn't it a good thing, You and me having our little ones. ", He cooed clsoing the distance between them, his hands finding their way to her belly.

" No! I don't want this. You are disgusting. ", Aera snickered pushing him back harder this time.

" Don't ever talk about this again, The thought it self seems rubbish to me.", More tears pooled trickling down her face latching on her lips. The mere thought of having a life in their toxic relationship made her stomach churn with disgust.

Taehyung's eyes flared in pure anger. His veins popping out on his forehead were visible. Biting his jnner cheek he controlled himself. He found it extremely hard to stay calm around her. He hated hurting her. He never wanted to hurt her physically. But right now his hands itched to slap her hard across her face to let her know whom she was talking with.