19

"Jimin,I said let's go"Jungkook said...

"Mm"Jimin said don't wanna drag a fight...

With that they both gone to their bedroom and Jimin wanted to sleep because he is so tired...

~time skip~

"Wake up jiminah...it's time...you have to eat something..."Jihyo said

"Uhhh,5 mins I will wake up"Jimin said in sleep

"You said 5 mins 5 mins for 5 hours if you didn't wake up then I am sure Jungkook will kill me...wake up"Jihyo said

"Ughhhh!!!"Jimin woke up..

~phone ringing ~

"LOOK THIS IS THE 75TH TIME YOU ARE CALLING ME!!LIKE BRO!!!IF YOU MISS YOUR HUSBAND JUST COME HOME AND FEED HIM NAH!!!WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AGAIN AND AGAIN???I HAVE TO STUDY FOR MY EXAMS BRO!!!"Jihyo shouted in her phone..

"Did he eat anything?"Jungkook asked as if Jihyo didn't shout in phone for 2 mins..

"DAMN!!!BRO!!!HE IS NOT WAKING UP!!!I AM WAKING HIM UP FOR PAST 5 HOURS AND ALL HE SAYS IS 5 MINS I MEAN FVCK THAT 5 MINS!!!YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND!!"Jihyo again shouted in her phone...

"You don't know anything Jihyo!!"Tzuyu said.."Hand it to me...I will feed him.."Tzuyu said..

"Jiminah!!wake up...or momma will give your breakfast for haiyul aunty"Tzuyu said...

Jimin's eyes shot open...forgetting that he is in jungkook's home

"Look,he woke up!!simple!!"Tzuyu said to Jihyo..

"Bruh!!!I don't know you will wake up this soon...I mean for that breakfast...HE WOKE UP IDIOT!HAPPY?TZUYU WILL FEED HIM...OKAY?DONT CALL ME!!FOR GOD'S SAKE"Jihyo said in her phone..

"It's Tzuyu who woke him up and not you!!!"Jungkook said..

"Oh!!shut up!!Be thankful that I didn't kill you just because we are talking in phone"Jihyo said mockingly..

"Okay!!Say him to eat properly..okay?bye"Jungkook said

"Jungkook said you to eat properly okay?eat properly otherwise he will come home and kill me!!okay?bye now I have to read for the exams!!bye"Jihyo said and left..

~time skip ~

"How are you now?"Jungkook asked.

"I am fine hyung"Jimin said to him.

"You didn't tell me what doctor told to you in hospital yet jiminah..."Jungkook said.

"I told you to guess jungkookie"Jimin said..

"I can't jiminah"Jungkook said

"Me too jungkookie"Jimin said

"If you don't -"Jungkook was cut-off by Jimin.

"Jihyo~siii"Jimin said..

Jungkook started to cry because all this time he is thinking about what doctor said to Jimin..

"Awwww,you are so cute...still you have to guess"Jimin said mockingly

"Okay!!I don't need the answer!!hmph"Jungkook said and started to sulk..

~time skip~

"Hyung,can you bring me some water?"Jimin asked to Jungkook.

"Jihyo,your brother in law wants water go bring him some water"Jungkook said to Jihyo while sulking..

~time skip~

"Hyung,I am hungry"Jimin said to Jungkook..

"Tzuyu,your brother is hungry...go bring him something to eat..."Jungkook said to Tzuyu...

~time skip~

"Hyung,I want kisses"Jimin said...

"Jihyo-"Jungkook just now realizing what Jimin said...

"What?you want me to kiss him now?"Jihyo asked mockingly...

"No shut up!!!and sit!!"Jungkook said being embarassed...

"Okay,I will tell you now stop sulking nah"Jimin said...

"Then tell me nah!!"Jungkook said trying his best to hide his smile...

"As a bedtime story!!"Jimin said remembering their bedtime story...

"Oh,come on man smile!don't try to hide it!"Jihyo said mockingly...

"Yes hyung!you can smile!"Tzuyu said mockingly..

"Okay ladies!now stop teasing me!you both!"Jungkook said..

"And you don't forget to tell me okay?"Jungkook said to Jimin and started to read his book...

"Can I know what you are all speaking about?"Mrs.Jeon asked..

"Nothing mom,just about studies"Jimin replied..

"You know,Aeri got pregnant"Mrs.Jeon said..

Jungkook knows where this topic is gonna end so he spoke...

Hey readers..

Sorry if the chapter was boring...

Keep reading for more exciting parts...

Thank you for reading...

Saranghae💜