His Dark Heart

Hey my lovelies!

Thank you all for accepting the Irresistible Attraction!

I started a new story His Dark heart! It is a BDSM story. I hope you all like it.

Here is a sneek peek of it!

(The hero in this story is a bit more possessive, controlling, dominating and demanding)

I woke up to see and slowly opened my eyes to darkness. I felt something hard beside me pressing to me. But it felt good. To see what it is. I felt as if my right hand is being pulled back. I looked at it to see what it is, but I can't see due to the darkness in the room.

I tired to move my hand but it doesn't come. I tried to sit, but someone is holding me back. That's I felt arms around my body. Then I remembered I am in Dean's arms. I tried to wiggle out of his arms, but he wouldn't budge.

"Dean!", I called.

"Mmm".

"Dean move. I want to switch on the light!".

"Why?". he asked still holding me close.

"I feel something is on my right hand, as if something is pulling it back when I tried to pull my hand".

"Oh that! It's nothing. Just go to sleep".

"No Dean. Move!", I said strictly. He sighed and moved away a bit.

I sat up and switched on the lights. I looked at my right wrist to see it is hand cuffed to the bed post. What?! I turned back and glared at him. She looked at me innocently. I know he did this!

"I know you did this! Don't give me that innocent look Dean!", I said glaring at him.

He smiled sheepishly. He never smiles. When ever he smiles that sexy smile, all I want to do is just kiss him. But not now. Okay. I want to kiss him now too. But I won't give in.

"Dean?", I said as if asking of an answer as to why he hand cuffed me to the bed.

"I... I...", he looked here and there. Is it the Dean I know I am seeing? Cause the Dean I know never stutters while answering.

"Dean", I said slowly. He sighed and took my left hand in his. He kissed my knuckles and interwined his fingers with mine before placing it on his chest.

"I was scared that you will leave me when I was sleeping like you did last time. I know it's my mistake but please don't leave me. I can't handle the pain", he said with a pained look on his face, as he held my face with his other hand.

"Dean... I told you I will not leave you. Never. I am sorry that I left cause everything that happening is so fast I kind of got scared".

"It's okay", he said as he put his head on my lap like a kid. I have never seen this side of him. This vulnerable side of him.

"Now, will you remove the hand cuffs?", I asked as I ran a hand through his rough hair.

A/N:

So please go check it out on my profile!

Let me know what you think! Comment! I know I said this is a BDSM story and you didn't find any it in, but there will be a lot in the book.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.