Chapter 9: Hamptons Aftermath

*** I am skipping to after Bart dies and Lily has adopted Chuck and Celia. I am starting at the beginning of Season 3***

"I love the Hamptons." I say as I sip on a martini. I look over at Dan who is reading some sort of book.

"Me too. It sucks that we have to go back". He says and sets down the book.

Dan, Rufus, Jenny, and I have all been staying at our Hampton's home over the summer to get more 'used' to being a family. Lily is in California visiting her mom so it has just been us here. I still think that it is bizarre that Lily and Rufus will be getting married but I do support it, unlike Chuck.

"Yeah, but you and I will be going to NYU". I say.

"And you will be on working on your music and I will be working on my writing".

"I still can't believe that Blair will be going to NYU". I say and put on some more sun lotion.

"It's going to be very interesting that's for sure".

"I still can't believe that Chuck and Blair are still dating" I proclaim.

"It's a little odd but they love each other" Dan admits.

"Have you talked to Serena at all?" I question.

"No, she has been in Europe for the summer" He says.

Rufus comes out of the house and walks up to me and Dan. A  covers his face.

"Are you two packed up?" He says.

"All ready to go Rufus" I uexclaim.

Rufus has become almost like a father figure since Bart died. afHe and Dan helped me get my shistalker/ killer back into prison a couple of months ago. Unlike Chuck who blames him for Bart's accident, I accepted that it wasn't his fault and tried to move on with my life. Lily and him have become the parents that I always wanted.

"Go get your stuff because the car will be here any second" Rufus says as me and Dan go upstairs to get our stuff.

I have always loved the Hampton's but being back in The Upper East Side feels amazing. After we get back to into The Upper East Side, we go to the family apartment to drop off our stuff. When we get into the lobby we turn around to the sound of paparazzi's flashing cameras and a limo pulling up to the front of the building.

"Looks like Serena is home" I mutter.

I haven't really talked to Serena since she left for Europe. After she found out that I really didn't sleep with Dan she put me on some type of probation. She walks into the lobby looking a little nervous.

"Welcome back to the Upper East Side Serena"I say to the blonde.

"So how was summer in the Hamptons?" She asks.

"It was so much fun, we missed you Serena" Jenny answers.

"Have you talked to Nate at all?" I question.

"No, isn't he backpacking in Europe with Vanessa?" Serena questions.

"Not exactly. Which reminds me that I have to go meet up with Vanessa. I'll see you guys later" Dan says than makes his way out of the building.

"Jenny and I are going to go get set up in the apartment" Rufus says as they go into the elevator.

"So would you like to tell us what happened this summer, or would you like me to just give Rufus and Lily all the magazines and have them read it for themselves?" I say.

"I will tell them when I have to. Plus you wouldn't tell them?" She says.

"Try me" I say and walk out of the building.

*** I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating but I was really busy the last couple of weeks. I don't know if I should keep on updating so comment if you want me to. Love, Mac 😘