Chapter 25: Mr. Krabs

The night got longer and we were still at Aya-senpai's dorm, while Ryoko-nee was holding both of my cheeks forcing me to look at her.

"Kiyo-kun, can you promise not to do this again?" she has a worried look on her face as she stares at me.

It only sent me in a confused state,since i didn't do anything wrong but rather these three were actually the one in the wrong for stealing a store's property.

"No matter how you are obsessed with money or points, please, i beg you, do not do this again okay?"

I was really confused what was Ryoko-nee talking about right now.

Her worried look really made her as if she was really my older sister. She pulled my head and brought me just below her neck and started to pat my head in a very caring manner.

How warm, comfortable and smells great.

"You don't have to do this kind of work, you already done so much that you've already become a millionaire"

Even the three others has a sympathetic look on their faces as they stared at me. Why are they looking at me with pity?, i didn't do anything so pitiful didn't I?

"You dont need to agree to such commissions, although I wouldn't mind if you accepted mine"

"Ryoko-nee what are you talking about not accepting such commissions?"

I pulled myself away from her embrace, seems like there was another misunderstanding happening.

"Didn't Ayane-senpai also commissioned you to strip in front of her while talking?"

I look down at my body and realize that I was still top naked. The feeling of something

"Why would I make him strip while talking?!, unlike you guys i'm still sane! "

Aya-senpai was flustered as she looks at Ryoko-nee the best sister in the world with a frown.

"You don't have to sell your body Kiyotaka-kun"

Now it was Maya who said this, it's not like I was planning to sell my body, i'm not so sure about the future though.

"That's not why i made him come for, i already explained my situation didn't I?"

The fake boyfriend plan was already revealed to these four girls, the problem is that I don't know how to act a boyfriend, although because of some unfortunate coincidence, i acquired some skills of a manager that turns his idol as a masochist.

By the way Sakura, did i just saw you hiding a poster inside your shirt while we are distracted?

"Then why is Kiyotaka-kun top naked in your dorm, just the two of you alone, if not for us following him, who knows what already happened"

I'm not even surprised that they followed me, what i am surprised is that they were actually blatantly saying things as if stalking someone was nothing.

This was followed by Yui.

"Haven't you already satisfy your desires by staring at him during swimming sessions?"

Actually Ninomiya you three were the one's staring at me the most during swimming sessions.

"Aya-senpai can you give me back my shirt now?" I said Aya-senpai as she went back to her room and grab it.

"Here" Aya-senpai gave me the shirt, i wear with most of them heaved a sigh of disappointment.

Weirdos.

Once i was able to cover my top, i just noticed that the shirt only has the same color but it wasn't my shirt.

"This isn't my shirt, although that shirt was already used, i still paid with blood and swea-" i was interrupted before i gave a full complaint to Aya-senpai.