30

"Where are we going today?" I asked, glancing at him he smirks. 
"Somewhere you'd love," He replied, making me narrow my eyes. Where would it be? 
I chuckled, wondering. "Do you even know what I love?" 

He gives me a lopsided grin. I narrowed my eyes, unable to understand, he pushed the accelerator and speeded the car. I kept staring at him for a while. All of it felt so familiar. My head began to ache, making me groan. I gazed down at my hands, closing my eyes lightly to relieve the pain. But it was of no use the pain only increased and I began seeing unclear images. 

"Jangmi!" 
My head hurts. 
"Jangmi! What happened?" I heard Heeseung's voice calling for me. My surroundings began to blur, the stabbing pain in my head increased. And, I lost myself to the darkness. 

Heeseung gazes at Jangmi's limp body, his heart hammering against his chest. What happened? Is she hurt? He tried to wake her up, she looked like she had lost consciousness.  He clenched his jaws. 

He turned the engine on and swiftly turned the car on the way to hospital driving with one hand and another hand calling for his doctor friend. 

"Why are you calling me at this hour? I swear, I'm not in the mood for drinks, I have just ended my shift," He groans. 
"Listen fucker, you better don't leave the hospital pr I'll kill you!!!" Heeseung snapped and quickly threw it in the backseat, speeded his car towards the hospital. 

°°°

Heeseung leaned on the wall, while the doctor examined her Jangmi. His eyes never leave her. A sigh escaped Jake's lips and he stepped back to take over. Jake turned to Heeseung.

"She had a seizure," Heeseung baffled, hearing it. 
"Why? I- mean how?" Jake glances at Jangmi and back at Heeseung. 

When Jangmi got injured falling down the stairs, Jake was there and he treated her throughout the year. While she was in coma Jake was aware of her health. She was at risk of losing her memory and Heeseung asked Jake to make her completely forget him. He followed his direction and made Jangmi forget everything about the year. 

"Did you do something that can make her remember the past?" 
"No…" Heeseung instantly replied. 
"Are you sure? Because…. You didn't do anything with her that you did in past," 

Heeseung became quiet, a lump rose in his throat. He glanced at Jangmi, his head spinning. He face palmed himself realising his mistake. "I was taking her for stargazing, I did this once on her 21st  Birthday." 
 Jake hears that sigh. 

"Don't do anything like in the past, it can be dangerous. I'll prescribe some medicines for the seizures. Just in case it happens again," Heeseung nods, his legs growing wobbly. He leaned on the wall for support, hiding his face. Tears rimmed on his lashes, as he breathed heavily to calm himself. 

Jangmi opened her eyes, the thick smell of antiseptics filling her lungs. She scrunches her face, looking around the hospital room as she tries to remember how she got there, she lifted herself up to sit and noticed Heeseung, facing the wall. She tilted her head and frowned wondering what he was doing? 

"Heeseung!" Heeseung's breath hitched, he immediately looked up to stop his tears from falling and then faced Jangmi with a smile. 

"You woke up?" His voice was still shaky. And it didn't take time for Jangmi to catch it. A mischievous smile covering her lips. 

"Are you crying?" She asked giggling. 
"No! I am not!" He said in a heavy voice walking to her. Her eyes drooped, looking at him suspiciously. One side of her lips curled upward stirring his darkest desire in a seconds. He clenched his fist clearing his throat. 

"How do you feel right now?' 
"Well, I had a headache but it doesn't hurt anymore, I passed out right?" She said her eyes wandered in the hospital room pouting. 
"Yeah…" He sat next to her on the chair. 
"I'm Glad that you're okay," He whispers, kissing the back of her hand. 

Mu breath hitched when his lips touched the back of my hand. He didn't seem to notice, and rested his forehead in my hand. The flesh where he kissed burned and it spread throughout my body like fire. When he looked up I could see how tired he was. 

"Heeseung, I'm not dying," I couldn't help but giggle at his behaviour. He simply smiled and closed his eyes, "And you're not allowed to die," His voice suddenly went deep. 

"What if I di-" Those words flew out of my mouth like they meant nothing. I do have a few attachments in the world, but no one is too much attached to me anyways. I just live because I have to. 

"Don't say things like that!" He placed his finger on my lips, stopping me from completing my sentence. I saw panic fill his eyes, he had an odd expression on his face that I've never seen before. He looked like his world was crashing down. I could never explain that in words. 

My heart started beating furiously, stirring inside me emotions I never knew existed. Why does it matter if I die? I looked away, "My life is filled with so much loneliness, sometimes. I feel like dying and that nobody needs me."
"I need you,"

I looked at him, "You're saying it for formality right?" 
"No!"
"Heeseung, I just have those thoughts. I'm a wimp and I can never muster up courage to do something like that," 

He looked at me with determined eyes, grasping my hand tightly. 

"Jangmi, I'm not doing it for formality sake, okay. You matter to me, and Amy. I'm not lying. Amy loves you so much, so please don't bring those thoughts in your head. I can't…."

"I don't want to lose you,"

A/N: i think my writing quality has detoriated.