☆ blowjob | jolby

˚ ₊  ⊹        ✦    .    ₊    ·         ₊ ✦  .          ·

ship ; jolby | jake x colby
req by ; no one
plot ; colby giving jake a blowjob and other shit happens. thats it. thats the plot.
— smut, public sex, friends with benefits (?), praise kink, slight degradation kink, hair pulling, light choking, light aftercare (?)

˚               .        ·           .          ·

they shouldnt be doing this now. not now. not right here. they were at a party. in the bathroom. but here they were. jakes back pressed against the wall of the small restroom stall, colby on his knees. sucking his best friends dick.

the black haired males cock rest against the warm tongue, piercing blue eyes looking up at him. jake let out a small groan, hand having a fistfull of colbys hair.

a moan was suddenly pulled from him as colby deepthroated him with ease. he looked down, catching colbys upturned and needy gaze. he gulped heavily as he rocked his hips slowly.

"god, fuck, colby.." he moaned, moving his hips back and front, tilting his head up in pleasure. he gripped colbys hair tighter, letting out groans and moans before thrusting faster.

he gasped and bit his lip, watching the brunette quietly who was continuing to deepthroat his cock.

jake could hear footsteps walking towards the toilet. panicking slightly, he covered his mouth with his spare hand, tugging on colbys hair to stop him. he heard the door being opened and a couple of guys walking in, talking loudly and drunkly.

he breathed against his palm and rocked his hips slowly like before, cock throbbing even more. he listened to the guys who were doing their business and talking, grumbling slightly under his breath. "fucking leave already.." he mumbled out.

colby looked up at him and lapped his tongue slowly, watching as the younger male tried to keep quiet.

he relaxed his throat as he shifted on his knees, his chain on his jeans jiggling a little. he could hear the guys out there stopped talking for a few seconds before resuming their conversations as they washed their hands before leaving.

jake removed his hand from his mouth, letting out a breath of relief as he looked at the older. "god youre such a whore, colby." he said, a slight growl in his sentence.

colby could feel his pants tightening as he let out a small whine at the degradation, taking the other males cock in deeper down his throat. jake only smiled at that, his hands finding their way to colbys soft and messy brown hair as he gripped the soft locks.

the brunette moaned around his cock, eyes half lidded as he focused his vision on his best friend. what felt like forever, jake started moving his hips, thrusting in and out at a pace.

the older male drooled more, hands gripping onto the youngers pants. the blacked haired male smiled even more, thrusting even faster as he groaned. colby whines again, feeling jakes cock down his throating, rubbing and throbbing.

the youngers movement became sloppier, meaning hes almost at his climax. "shit, fuck.. im gonna cum- god, you feel so good, colbs !" jake moaned, thrusting even faster as he chases his high before slamming in as he cums down his best friends throat, the male swallowing all of it the best he can.