─── 𝐈𝐕. WELCOME TO THE PACK

𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃
SEASON THREE — EPISODE FOUR

      𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 car while Scott stood beside his dirt bike, both gazing at the cloudy sky while soft music oozing out of the radio played in the background

      𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 car while Scott stood beside his dirt bike, both gazing at the cloudy sky while soft music oozing out of the radio played in the background. The McCall boy agreed to explain everything to Riley only she would tell him about her secret. Although Riley was worried about exposing the secret that she was forbidden to tell, but she couldn't exactly lie about using magic to stop Isaac. Besides her intuition harbors the feeling of trust towards Scott, there's no denying that he would keep her secret safe.

"How did that happen?" Riley asked him, breaking the comfortable silence between the two.

"The night before the first day of school of sophomore year, Stiles and I went into the woods, looking for a dead body. He caught Stiles but not me, because I was hiding behind a tree. Then, I went to the way Stiles and I came from, but I ended up lost. And then, an alpha bit me." Scott denoted to her.

"Do you have a pack?" Riley inquired.

"Yes, but it's not what you think." Scott replied.

"How so?"

"Stiles, Allison, Jessica, and Lydia are apart of the pack, there all humans, although Allison is a hunter." Scott explained but took a beat before continuing. "There are werewolves besides myself, Isaac, and Boyd. Werewolves that are bad and dangerous."

Riley realized who he was talking about. "The twins."

"Not just them. There's more out there." Scott added on before asking the burning question. "So— you're ?"

Riley hesitated for a moment, her fingers nervously rubbing against each other. "I'm a witch."

Scott could only take in her words with a nod before he spoke up. "You were born a witch?"

Riley nodded her head. "Yeah. I inherited it from my mom."

"So there's no spell or anything to—" Scott trailed off.

"Most witches are born with the ability to do magic." Riley denoted.

"Sorry dumb question." Scott stated, rubbing the back of his embarrassingly. "The only knowledge I have of witches is from Charmed and Hocus Pocus."

Riley laughed. "It's perfect normal. When I first discovered my powers, I watched every movie dealing with witches. From The Craft to Halloweentown."

"I love Halloweentown." Scott beamed.

"I would say Halloweentown 4 was probably the best." Riley stated, earning a scoff from Scott.

"I beg to differ." He stated.

That comment alone started a thirty minute discussion on the pros and cons of all the Halloweentowns. Also who was the better Marnie Piper before the conversation drifted to which Disney Channel show was better but despite their differences, Scott and Nicole were finding themselves enjoying each other company.