─── 𝐕. STRANGE VISIONS

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
SEASON THREE — EPISODE FIVE

𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 SEASON THREE — EPISODE FIVE

𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎. could be standing outside of a low budget motel, The Glen Capri, each one holding their over night backs. With the cross-country meeting being canceled until tomorrow, Coach Finstock decided to get off of the road.

Coach Finstock blew his whistle. "Listen. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. Now you'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

Each student paired up with someone and grabbed keys from Coach Finstock's hand before ascending to find their rooms.

"218." Jessica stated as Riley unlocked the room door.

The duo entered the room, flickering on the room light and analyzing everything. The ceiling had mold creeping out, the carpet had a chalked out outline of what Riley hopped to be a bad joke, there was a tv and two twin sized beds.

"At least we have a TV." Riley voiced.

"With only channel 7, if not static, available." Jessica replied.

"Beggers can't be choosers." Riley shot back, placing her bag on the bed near the window. She opened her suitcase, pulling out her pajamas, towel, and underwear. "I'm gonna shower."

"Alright." Jessica replied, flopping onto her bed.

Riley shut the bathroom door before placing her items on the toilet seat and stripping off her clothes. The hot water caressed her skin and relaxing her body while she washed herself with soap. However, instead of hearing the raining sound of the shower, her ears picked up on the sound of voice echoing around.

"Riley.." it whispered.

Riley paused her movement, opening her eyes and looking around.

Riley.." it whispered again.

"Jess is that you?" Riley called out as she saw a shadow appeared behind the curtain.

There was no response, prompting Riley to pull back opened the curtain to see...

( 𝐑 𝐈 𝐋𝐄 𝐘' 𝐒 𝐏 𝐑 𝐄 𝐌 𝐎 𝐍 𝐈 𝐓 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍 )

Scott could be seen sitting in his motel room, when suddenly his phone rang. He saw his mother's name pop up on the screen, prompting him to answer the call.