24

*glass broken*

"Mom,leave me it's paining mom"Jihyo screamed in her pain..

"Aahhhh.Mom it's paining..leave me mom...leave my leg"Jihyo screamed.

"Eomma...What are you doing?"Jimin came saving Jihyo.

"Are you okay?"Jimin asked...

"Don't touch my daughter"Yuri said..

"SHUT UP MRS.JEON!!!YOU MOTHER FVCKER!!YOU DID THAT TO ME BECAUSE I AM NOT YOUR RELATION....BUT SHE IS YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!!!AND HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY SISTER?MRS.JEON?"Jimin shouted at Mrs.Jeon..

"Hey..are you okay?Come with me"Jimin tried to stand up but he couldn't he again sat in his wheelchair..

"Huh?couldn't even able to stand you are gonna save her?funny!"Mrs.Jeon said..

He then managed to stand and walk somehow he stood...(Yes you read it right!!Jimin can walk).Jihyo and Mrs.Jeon got shocked including Jimin.

"Let's go Jihyo..."He dragged Jihyo in wheelchair..and took him to his room..

A/N:Okay!all this time Jungkook was out in office..Jungkook doesn't know Jimin can walk.

"Thanks..."Jihyo said..

"What?only you and your brother will save me?sometimes I can too"Jimin said.

"How did you managed to stand?"Jihyo asked..

"I seriously don't know I just tried to stand for thrice in a day...maybe that's how I stood today.."Jimin said..

"That means you can-"Jihyo said and continued...

"Walk,Run and sit"Jimin and Jihyo said in a sync...

"Wow!!!"Jihyo started to shout...

"Shhh"Jimin said..

"Jiminie"Jihyo shouted..

"What?"Jimin asked.

"Let's surprise Jungkook"Jihyo said.

"What?how?"Jimin asked..

"What?you don't know that his birthday is tomorrow?"Jihyo asked.

"What?is it?"Jimin asked.

"Yeah!so you are going to do what I say okay?"Jihyo asked and continued saying her plan to Jimin..

"Okay!that would be great!until then?"Jimin asked

"You have to act"Jihyo said.

"But mom knows it!!Jihyo"Jimin said

"Just say you have back pain and sleep in your room itself okay?"Jihyo said.

"Okay"Jimin said...

Later that day..

"Why is she sleeping here?"Jungkook asked

"Haa!that's a big story..she will say when she woke up...I wanted to sleep too..good night"Jimin said..

"Huh?Why?"Jungkook asked.

"I have back pain...that's why..good night"Jimin said.

"Okay!did you eat?"Jungkook asked...

"I ate..Jihyo didn't when she woke up feed her okay?"Jimin said and slept..

At morning

"Where is Jungkook?"Jimin asked to Jihyo.

"He gone to office"Jihyo said.